Mania x Kay (Cookies, Coffee, and Cuddles)

*~~This wasn't requested by anyone I just wanted to make this. The two of them are just so cute with each other, I love them.

Also yes requests are still open. Please give me a plot though. Now let us continue.~~*

It had been a few weeks since Mania joined the Protectors Guild and she and Kay have been getting close. Really close. Everyone could tell they liked each other, it was very obvious. The was they would complement each other and get flustered. Or the way they constantly held hands, only to stop if someone pointed it out. The point is they are very much in love.

The other members finally convinced Kay to ask Maina on a date, and Mania said yes. So the two planed out the date together. It would be in two days, at Kay's bakery, and would last the whole day.

For the next two days, all the two girls could talk about was the date. They were very excited and couldn't wait.

Finally, the day arrived.

"So, how long do the cookies stay in the oven for?" Mania asked Kay, looking at the baking recipe.

"Eight to twelve minutes," Kay responded, "although we should just stick with like," Kay thought for a second before continuing, "seven. Yeah, seven should be good,"

Mania smiled and nodded, putting the timer for seven minutes. Kay went over the coffee maker and began to brew the coffee.

While the coffee brewed, the two girls began to chat. They chatted a bit about the Guild, and then they talked about their magic. After a little bit, Kay decided to ask about Mania's home, still very curious and wanted to know more, "So Mania, what was your like like back in your world?" Kay curiously questioned.

"Well, for one there's not a lot of water. And not many other people too. The dragons kept attacking us, plus I had to eat dragon meat if I wanted to survive," Mania stated, kinda sadly.

Kay pulled Mania into a hug, sensing her sadness, "Well, you will be able to stop the war with Mario and the other children," Kay spoke softly, gently petting Mania's ears, "Right?"

"Right," Mania stated, melting into the hug. A soft smile caressed her face. Mania began to play with Kay's hair as Kay pet her ears. Mania's tail happily waved around. The two girls stayed like this until-

RrrrrriiiiiinnNNGGGGG

Kay quickly pulled back, a bit startled until she realized that was just the timer. Kay laughed a bit as she walked over to the oven, motioning for Mania to come over to the oven as well.

The smell of fresh cookies and coffee filled the bakery, only now did the two girls notice. Kay grabbed her oven mitts and put them on. Mania watched Kay pull out the cookies, slightly jumping up and down. She couldn't wait.

Kay took the cookies and put them on the cooling rack, giving Mania a kiss on the cheek as she passes Mania. A light dust of blush covered her cheeks as she giggled.

Kay got the coffee and poured it into the mugs and handed them to Mania. Mania took the mugs and walked over to the couch as Kay took the warm, fresh cookies, and put them on a large plate. She then carried the cookies over to the couch where Mania had already set up the coffee and was sitting comfortably. She put the cookies on the coffee table in front of them before sitting down next too Mania, taking her mug of coffee form Mania.

The two girls proceeded to eat cookies, drink coffee, and cuddle for the rest of the afternoon and night.

~~*Words-566~~*

Author's Note:

Soooo, I was bored and needed to do something for school so I made this. I have another one-shot coming up and I'm re-writing the prank war so that should come out soon to.

Welp I hope you have a good day and requst are open.