"Give me Back my Coat!"

Requested by- 

Ship- Lucas x David

Warning- Short af

~~~~~~~

"Here ya go raindrop!" David yelled out, tossing his coat at Lucas.

"Wha- David!" Lucas called out as the coat was thrown onto him. David had been doing this for months and even though the coat was super comfy, it was still annoying. They would be in the middle of a conversation and David would call out something like that before tossing his coat over to Lucas.

But now, Lucas would strike his revenge. He would do something to get back at David. What? He didn't know yet. But he would.

"Well bro, I better get going. Bey!" David called out to Lucas, walking toward his garden. Lucas sighed and went over to his house to think of a plan to get back at David.

A few hours pass and David was coming by to grab his coat, but Lucas had come up with a plan and was ready to enact it.

"Hey bro!" David called out as he entered Lucas's house, "Can I have my coat back?"

Lucas climbed down the ladder to the downstairs and saw David staring at the door, "Hmmm, yeah no. It's quite nice and I think I'm gonna keep it,"

"What! No, give me my coat!" David yelled out walking over to Lucas.

Lucas only chuckled and shook his head, "I mean, you were the one who gave it to me,"

"Listen here buddy," David pointed at Lucas, 'Give. Me back. My coat,"

"Nahhhh, I'm good. It's super comfy so no," Lucas giggled as he felt the fluff on the coat.

David glared at the waterboy, grumbling under his breath, "Lucas, give, now,"

Lucas only laughed at this. David was becoming more and more irritated.

For the rest of the day, David kept trying to get his coat back with Lucas refusing. David tried to demand, bargain, and even steal it back, but nothing worked. David came up with a 'fool-proof' plan to get it back, but he would have to wait.

As night came, Lucas went home. David waited until midnight before sneaking into Lucas' house. He went upstairs and 'sneakily' went over to Lucas and tried to steal his coat back, who was sleeping with it in. Unfortunately for him, he had woken Lucas up, but instead of confronting him, Lucas pulled David in to cuddle.

"Wha-!" David called out as Lucas grabbed him, pulling him into bed.

"You're not getting this coat that easily man," Lucas said, cuddling into David.

"Bro, could you please let go and give me back my coat?"

"Mmmm, in the morning. Right now-" Lucas got cut off with a yawn, "-I wanna sleep. Night David,"

"But bro!" David cried, but he knew he lost this battle. He sighed and wrapped his arms around Lucas, cuddling him back.

For the rest of the night, the two men cuddled and slept. They were awoken by Plant who wanted to play with their dads. They got up and played with Plant, oh while David tried to get his coat back with Lucas refusing.

It went on for three days. David ended up just getting a new coat and letting Lucas keep his. Lucas finds this as a win and teases him about it 24/7.

Yee.

~~~~~~~

Words- 537

It's short

It's cute

I like

Wholesome