Ch.18

Menagerie, Y/n's Pov

Faunus know how to make the most out of this island with so little space, but why won't they cut some of the trees down and expand?

Me: "Velvet can I ask you something?"

Velvet: "Sure."

Me: "Are the faunus scared to make more space or is it-"

Blake: "The faunus are scared to face the wild animals, which they aren't exactly well equipped to deal with them~"

Me: "You drunk blake?"

Blake: "Of course not~ I just had a little fun with cinder before coming back. Also velvet why must you have an ass of a goddess?!"

Velvet: "W-w-w-well if you put it like t-t-t-that you make sound like y-y-y-your jealous."

Blake: "No why would I be jealous of your goddess ass it's just making me horny and like both you & y/n to have a threesome with me, so I can eat that goddess ass~" as the surrounding faunus started looking at blake with weird looks on their faces.

Blake: "What?!? I know everyone that's staring went through heat at least once and hearing those words should be nothing compared to when I'm alone with someone else~"

Then blake wrapped her arms around velvet's waist, which made her blush badly. I know my demonic creation makes loyal demons, but I never expected blake to be this loyal to me since she was one of the bullies. But who cares as long as she doesn't take her loyalty-

Blake: "Once this meeting is done we're going to have a threesome and I can't hold back my desire to eat velvet's ass and you pounding the ever living shit out of my ass with your dick, y/n~" as she whispered that in my ear.

Never-mind she's just too horny, but on the bright side I know that she's on my side at the cost of being too horny.

3rd Person Pov

Blake continued to be horny for a threesome with y/n & velvet as they were appoaching this house...

Y/n: "Hey blake is this your parent's place?"

Blake: "Yea and what about it?"

Y/n: "Okay I was just curious that's all, also who's the two weirdos that are walking up the stairs?"

Blake: "No clue who they are."

Then y/n asked velvet if she knows the two people wearing their hoods up, which she said she doesn't know.

Y/n (Hmm, that's interesting because one of the them has some kind of tail.) as the two people got to the huge doors and knocked on one of the doors.

Once one of the doors opened and the two faunuses were about to say something the door instantly closed.

???: "Welp... let's try again tomorrow."

??? 2: "Yes that would be the best thing to do."

As both ??? were walking down the stairs they heard the door open and started walking back up only to see a person in dark blue swat armor with two yellow stripes on both arms and holding a taser.