<❤️>

POV: Tsuyu Asui
——————————————-
In 20 minutes the "Dekusquad" was going to be meeting up at a Halloween festival. I grabbed the black witch had I had on my dresser and carefully placed it on my head. I walked over to the mirror and studied my outfit. Me and Ochako had decided to match and both dress up as witches this year. My outfit was orange with the bottom half being green and had the resemblance of a pumpkin. I paired the outfit with tights and green boots with black stripes. My long green hair was tied into a bow at the bottom, just like usual. But this time the bow was orange and had a small pumpkin on it. I smiled to myself, pleased with how the outfit had turned out. I then turned and grabbed a light pink lip gloss before applying it onto my lips. Now, the outfit was complete.

I glanced to the clock on my dresser and noticed that I should leave soon. I walked out of the door to my apartment, walked down the stairs and to my car. I sat down in the drivers seat and made my way to Ochako's apartment. I would be picking up Ochako, and we would meet up with the others. Apparently Todoroki would be driving both Iida and Midoriya to the festival. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and sent a short text to Ochako, informing her that I would be heading to her apartment. She responded quickly, giving me the okay to start heading over.

-

I pushed my foot down on the brakes as I got into the parking spot. I walked over to Ochako's front door and knocked softly. I stepped back and waited for Ochako to answer. I heard some shuffling from behind the door and titled my head slightly. Soon the door swung open to reveal Ochako standing there. Her hat was black just like mine. She had a simple black dress with a purple belt wrapped around her waist. She was wearing a purple choker that matched the rest of her outfit. It was finished off with orange and purple leggings, along with white boots. Overall.. she looked really pretty.

"Hello Ochako. Kerro." I greeted her nervously. She replied with a smile.

"Hi Tsu! You look great!" She complimented, which made my heart flutter. "One sec, let me go grab my bag!" I nodded as she rushed back into her apartment and came out minutes later with her black purse. "Alright, let's go!" I smiled as she grabbed my hand while I led her to my car. I hopped into the drivers seat as Ochako sat down next to me.

-

As we pulled into the parking lot I immediately saw the rest of the group waiting for us. Me and Ochako left the car and rushed over to greet our friends.

"Hey guys! Nice costumes!" Ochako said cheerfully as we got closer to the group. Midoriya was a ghost, Todoroki was a vampire and Iida was dressed as a robot.

"Thanks Uraraka. You guys look great too." Iida thanked her, earning one of Ochako's beautiful smiles in return. I admit that I did have a crush on Ochako. I've liked for a while, actually. But I assume she doesn't like girls that way.

"What do you guys wanna do first?" Midoriya asked, his hand intertwined with Todoroki's. I paused, thinking for a moment. I glanced over to the activities around us. The thing that caught my eye was a Haunted House.

"Wanna go to that haunted house over there?" I asked, pointing my finger the side of my mouth. I heard a gasp from beside me and glanced over to Ochako.

"Yeah!! We should totally go in there, it sounds like fun!" The brunette cheered. I smiled at the sight of her happy. The group agreed and we all walked over to the direction of the haunted house. Luckily, there was no line.

"Hello, welcome to the haunted house." A bored man greeted us as we grew closer. "Grab a partner and go inside." The man said.

"I'll go with Midoriya." Todoroki said almost immediately.