13.2

Chapter 13.2 – Cold War

The small white rabbit was confused, just when she was about to ask, Xiao father had already begun whispering to her.

Originally, that day on the way to send Xiao Jun to school, a little something happened. At that time, Xiao Big Boss was the driver, Xiao father and Xiao mother was in the back seat bickering. Xiao Jun who was sitting in the passenger seat felt bored, he fidgeted around and found a book in his brother's glove compartment so was going to open the book to have a look. Xiao Yi casually driving saw this and roared in surprise. His eyebrow lifted and rushed to grab it, it made Xiao Jun so scared that he dropped the book. But it was too late, Xiao Yi's elbow turned slightly, the wheel had already deviated from the original lane, and crashed into the roadside trees......

Nuo Nuo who was listening was dumbfounded, her eyeballs almost fell out. Xiao Big Boss who was such a prudent person would actually commit such a mistake, but also the case where his entire family was the car. She remembered at the meeting he repeatedly stressed that company drivers when driving to be careful and stable, and not make the slightest mishap.

"What book is so important?"

Hearing these words, Xiao father frowned, his tone is more and more dignified, "I did not know either, that's why I'm worried, Xiao Jun also said that at the time it happened it was too sudden so he did not see on the book cover."

"Xiao Big Boss is now at the hospital. He doesn't know, why don't we take advantage of this and search his car?"

Hearing this, Xiao father's expression becomes more worried, he grit his teeth and said, "That's where the problem lies! Nuo Nuo you don't know, at that time of the car accident, we hurried and got Xiao Yi to the ambulance, but his first reaction was to bring the book which he then tucked into his pockets."

Nuo Nuo completely could not guess the reason. Trade secrets? Company accounts data? Not ah, with Xiao Big Boss personality, if Xiao Jun touches something very important such as company data, he would look straight ahead and lightly say, "Put it down, it's the company's data."

With that sentence in mind, left Xiao Jun and her howling, what book would cause Xiao Big Boss to subconsciously steal it? Really...... So strange.

Xiao Professor saw the small white rabbit touch her chin and look pensive, she has choked up a bit, "Nuo Nuo, say you think Xiao Yi is doing something illegal? For example, tax evasion, or send a spy to steal trade secrets from his competitors. Apart from medicine, my wife and I don't know anything, we talked among ourselves, Xiao Yi established his company for several years, and how could it do so well? It must be...... he must be using improper practices......"

o(╯□╰)o

Nuo Nuo felt embarrassed. Xiao father's imagination is so rich, if he doesn't write a novel, it'll be such a pity.

>___<

As soon as the OWL Wing production company released their first RPG game, that time sales were not too good. When a lot of players didn't know who this small company was, she was fortunate enough to play Xiao Big Boss first elaborate game.

Exquisite picture, characters full of personality, the story of ups and downs...... even each sauce of NPC [1] had its own story. It absolutely did not use boring dialogues such as "good weather today, take the two daughter's quilt out to sun dry". Each town/city also has its world outlook and background story. The game was very smooth and fluent, although cannot say it's perfect, but then Nuo Nuo thought this little Owl Wing, the developer of this game has a promising future.

With that ambition, that kind of tolerance, not willing to be buried within the crowd of people. Indeed, a few years later, Owl Wing reputation has gained a well-known reputation. In the president's office Nuo Nuo met the high spirit Xiao Yi. At the time, her being a small employee would tense upon seeing Big Boss, it can be compared to fans seeing their idols.