why?

Warning this story may contain self harm!

"Why would you do this to me? Rihanna said while tears forming in her eyes. "I didn't do anything to you!" Derek said.  Then what this? Rihanna said while holding up a message on Derek's phone.

The message was from a girl. Named Layla. The message said. Come over. And Derek said bet. Rihanna knew that him and Layla used to date. So that's why she got jealous. She was hurt. But at the same time she didn't want them to end. He was all that she had. All...

"Mamas I'm sorry." Derek said in a soft voice. He then leaned in and was about to kiss her.  But she just pulled away. "get out" she mumbled. "What did you say mamas?" she quickly got up and said "GET THE FUCK OUT. She yelled. "FINE I NEVER LIKED YOU ANYWAYS." he said. He ran down the stairs and left.

Rihanna went under her bed and starting crying. Rihanna suffered from depression ever since her dad left her when she was 10 and started a new family. And what her coping method was, was to harm herself. So she quickly ran to her bathroom and found a razor and cut herself. As the blood ran down from her arm. She was crying. She then went to go get a glass of water and text Kobe.

Kobe was another one of her coping methods. Kobe has always been there for Rihanna. Even when they were mad at each other.

Kobe: Wassup bestie.

                                                                                           Rihanna: Hey.

Kobe: What's wrong bbg.

Kobe calls you baby girl because your like 3 minutes younger than him. Its really funny.

                                                                                         Rihanna: me and Derek go into a fight and he  said                                                                                                                     he never even liked me.

Kobe: Imma beat him.

                                                                                         Rihanna: Its ok koko. He wasn't worth it.

Kobe: Ok baby girl. But if i have to beat him just tell me 

                                                                                         Rihanna: K koko.

Kobe: Love you baby girl.

                                                                                          Rihanna: Love you too koko.

Hey Alexa play Playin Games by Summer Walker.

Stop saying your ugly. Your beautiful.