committed.

warning this story may contain self harm. I know you guys don't care. But 200 reads? wow.

Derek,

I don't know what's wrong with me but I just fall out love to quickly. Rihanna is beautiful but for some reason. I just cant stay committed. I can not stay put in a way. I always knew I would end up like my dad. Who always breaks up with my mom and gets back together again. But at the same time. I didn't want Rihanna. She was to wholesome. She was to nice, and had her life planned out ahead of her, but i was to gone. I didn't want to have a life with her. I wanted her just to be my girlfriend, for a little while.  I know there is something wrong with me but i just don't want to end up heart broken from one person. I need to tell her how I  feel. I deserved that punch.

Rihanna, 

Kobe and I are still not talking. Every time i want to talk to him he is so vague. Out of it half of the time. I miss him. I hope he's doing well. I've been talking to my other friend, Talyeh for a little while. We met at a mental hospital about 2 years ago. Ever since she's been there for me every moment and every step of the way. Besides that. I have bad feeling everyday. Like something is going to happen. I don't know. I hope something good comes out of it. These past few months have been catastrophic. Has been a bad dream. I hope this bad dream will come  out to be something better. I know it will. Will it though?

Alexa play Running on E by Brent Fayiaz 

Glow up and show them what they were missing when they had the chance.