stop

warning this story may contain self harm.

Kobe,

I heard Rihanna yell stop. Her voice breaking from the tears that were flowing down her face. i stopped. I went over to hug her but she quickly pulled away. I was confused. Then she quickly ran up to Derek and began un doing the ropes around his arms. I was confused. Wasn't this the boy that broke her heart? Wasn't this the boy that made her cut her self..

Rihanna,

I ran over to Derek to take the ropes of his arms. He gave me a confused look. But i just kept doing it. I saw marks on face and his legs. I was scared to even look at Kobe. I was scared that he was gonna hurt me too. When Derek was untied, I quickly ran up to him and hugged him. And he hugged me back. "I'm sorry." He said. "Its okay i love you" I said. I could see steam coming out of Kobe ears. "C'mon Koko." I said. "Fine babygirl, but next time he tries to play with you he is gonna be a dead man. Kobe exclaimed. I wanted him to stop.

We both went to the car. I can see in Kobe's eyes he was disappointed in me. But i didn't really care. Derek made me feel some type of way and i didn't want him to leave me again. We quickly went back to my house. Kobe got his stuff and left.

Alexa play Unforgettable by French Montana.

if there not crying over you, you don't need to cry over them.