potential

warning this story may contain self harm and drug abuse. hey everyone. i missed you. well i know a lot of people may be going through something. so if you want too, leave your snapchat down below. just know if you need someone to talk too I'm always here. thanks for 1.5k yall are they reason i live everyday. Also if you want  follow me on insta at wxvy.salt or riristapes. Bye!

Rihanna, 

Ugh winter, the worst part of the year. The emotions, the depression, the loss lives in this month. Mike. Oh wait i forgot. He's here now. Me and mike have gotten situated in a matter. We have the same music taste, like the same genres of books. Have the same aura. Kobe has gone too rehab. Its been dark without him. But Mike shines a little brightness. I see mike as a potential. But also a give away. I don't want to drown him in my predicaments. He's to good. To sane. To not me.

Mike,

Rihanna is the only thing going for me right now. I have issues... ones that i don't really think can be fixed. I seem sane on the outside. But inside I'm a wreck. Ugh why cant anything just ever go my way. Why cant i be sane. She too good. To not me.

Incoming call from : Rihanna

Mike had jumped out of his thoughts faster then he has ever had before.

"Hey Riri" he said. "Hey Mike." she said. He was wondering why she had called she hates calling people. "why'd you call me?" he said automatically regretting his words. "Mike i want you to know that.... nevermind." she had stuttered. Mike was rather confused. But. He just wanted to hear her voice. "How was your game mike?" she said. "great." he said. There was a spark. There is something there. They just don't notice it they are too blinded by there own issues.

Alexa play Sure Thing by Miguel.

Ok. Just hold me. Love me. Show me. How to. Love to.