Chapter 3

In a jet near the Hoenn region:

Kiawe: So how long till we land?

The Pilot: We'll land in about 40 mins, if you look out the window you'll be able the Hoenn region.

Everyone looked outside and saw the land ahead.

Sophocles: I forgot, what do we have to do after we land? I mean, I know we have to catch the Ultra Beast and all but do we have meet someone for its location?

Lillie: Well, mother said that we need to meet with this Professor named Birch because he was the one that saw and reported about the Ultra Wormhole and Ultra Beast, so first we will go to him and ask about it.
Ash, I hope through some miracle, your there. I really want to see you again.

Mallow: Lillie, you kind of zoned off for a bit, are you thinking about Ash?
She said in a teasing tone.

Lillie: No! Mallow stop, I w-wasn't thinking about him. Nope, not at all, you got it all wrong.
Her nervous and timid tone made it obvious that she was lying.

Mallow: Oh come on, don't lie to me, it is soooo obvious that you have a crush on him, admit it.

Lillie: I-I, ok fine I admit that I like him.

Mallow: Knew it, anyways, I think after this, you should go and visit him in Kanto.

Lillie: I don't know, he probably went to another region to compete in a league.

Mallow: Still, you should go and check, since he already won the Alola league, he'll probably take a break so you should go.

Lillie: You sure?

Mallow: Of course I'm sure! You know? I'll even come with you just in case.

Lillie: Aww, thank you Mallow, your such a good friend.

Mallow: But not as good as Ash.

Lillie's face went pink at that.

Lillie: Ok, but no one should know about this, especially Gladion. He'll rip Ash into pieces if he finds out.

Mallow: Don't worry, you secret is safe with me.

Meanwhile in a route heading  to Petalburgh City:

Goh: So your father is the gym leader? That is amazing.

Ash: He was tough to beat, the battle was really fun.

May: Wow, it just feels like the day I started my journey. It would've been totally different if someones Pikachu hadn't "accidentally" destroyed my bike. It's because of that me and Ash travelled together.

'Pika, pikaa' Pikachu got a little embarrassed.

Ash: Yeah, sorry about that but hey, look where that got us, I got to be friends with you guys and it made my journey throughout Hoenn and Kanto much better.

May: Same here, I wouldn't have been able to become such a great coordinator without you.

Suddenly a Ralts appeared and it looked very injured. The group rushed over to it.

Max: Oh no! What happened to this Ralts!?

Ash: It looks like it got hurt really badly, we need to get it to a pokemon center right away.

Max: We won't be able to make it in time, do any of you have any first aid kit or something?

Goh: Wait I think I have something,
After checking through his bag he took a small pouch with some medical supplies in it.

Max then treated the injured pokemon. After that, he fed the psychic pokemon a sitrus berry that May provided.

Max: There, feel better now?

Ralts had regained a little strength and was able to walk a bit.

Max: You will feel alot better now but we should still get it to a pokemon center. Don't worry I'll carry Ralts all the way.

Ash: Yeah Max is right, we should get moving.

May: Petalburgh City is not far, we will reach in time.

They sprinted across the forest and after about 5 minutes they reached the city and immediately rushed to the pokemon center. Nurse took the injured pokemon to emergency room.
After some time, she came out and informed them that Ralts needs a good night's rest and will be perfectly fine the next morning.
The four of them were relieved.

Max: Can I go see it?

Nurse Joy: Of course.

Ash: I'll come with you.

May: I think I will stay out here.

Goh: Me too, you two can go.

Ash and Max went to the room Ralts was and saw the psychic pokemon sleeping peacefully.

Max: Its sleeping, should we wake it?

Ash: I think we should wait until it wakes up.

Max nodded.