Prologue

Alya stopped sobbing and quickly wiped her tears as soon as she heard the door being unlocked. She knew it was Asahi at the door and she didn't want to get caught looking at the two sonograms. She knew that both she and Asahi were feeling the strain in their relationship because of the incident that occured 12 months ago. But now it was time to get back on track. She forced herself to smile as she entered the living room where she found Asahi resting on the sofa.

Asahi felt shock and joy when he saw his wife smiling again.

Her smile was beautiful and intoxicating.

Even after marriage, he sometimes found himself nervous and blushing when she was around.

Alya asked, "Do you want to have dinner? I'll heat it up for you."

"No. It's fine. Me and the boys had dinner after practice," replied Asahi.

Alya grabbed the remote and turned on the television to watch the news. Asahi always felt edgy whenever he saw a T.V. after the incident.

He sat next to Alya and he found her, for the first time after the incident repeating some of her cute actions.

He saw her pouting so he quickly opened his legs wide from his cross legged position and watched as Alya jumped right in and made herself comfortable in between his arms.

They spent the rest of the night snuggling and watching T.V.

Alya knew she had to tell him, although she felt guilty knowing she tried to hide it from him in the first place.

As she felt Asahi's watchful eyes on her as she shifted to face him, she said, "I have something to tell you."