☁Don't leave me☁ (Dream6d)

Ah yes another one. I love these two 🥺💖

I'm guessing they are good friends. As I mentioned before, this is just platonic friendships

Platonic friendships: Dream and a6d

⚠Hugging⚠

Dream's POV

I am in the kitchen doing nothing except scrolling down through Twitter. I like the fanarts, commenting, and chatting. Yeah it's nothing much.

I close my phone and was about to head back. As I head back, I heard someone sniffles.

I look around and see a6d. Right I forgot he moves in with me. I look at him and I could tell he looks not okay.

Dream- "Hey buddy, you're okay? "

A6d- "..... "

Dream- "Why are you up at this hour? Go back to sleep, buddy. "

A6d- "....... "

Dream- "Is there something you want to say to me? "

A6d then suddenly breaks down into tears. I immediately hug and comfort him while he sobs on my shoulder. I don't give a freak about my clothes, all I care is my best friend.

A6d- "Dream.... Please don't leave me... "

Dream- "I'm not going to leave you. I'm right here, I'm not going to leave you. Wanna talk about it? It's alright if you don't want to. I will make you hot chocolate to make you feel better. Sounds good? "

A6d nods and I lift him up to the kitchen and put him in the chair. I make 2 hot chocolates for him and for myself. I hand him the hot chocolate and he slowly drinks it.

Dream- "Wanna talk about it? "

A6d- "Yeah.... I had a dream that we are sitting on the couch and suddenly you said you want to go somewhere but then, you didn't come back. I woke up because of that. "

Dream- "Listen a6d, there is no way I'm going to leave you just like that. We are best friends, a6d. We're never going to leave each other behind. "

He looks down on his hot chocolate and an idea come out. He looks at me and I open my arm. He immediately hugs me and I'm hug him back.

Let me tell you one thing. Remember when your true friend is having a rough time, be there for them, always. Don't leave them, treat them with care. Everyone needs a good friend who always be there for you, no matter who you are or what you are.