😡Argument😡 (SapHalo)

I like these two friendships :D

BadBoyHalo and Sapnap sure have really good friendships uwu

Onec again, not a ship.

Platonic friendships: BadBoyHalo and Sapnap

BadBoyHalo's POV

I am in a great argument with Sapnap. We never argue but this will be a big one and I knew it will end up bad but we keep going because we lost our control.

Sapnap- "Bad, it's a bad thing to eat the muffins all the time!"

BadBoyHalo- "The muffins I ate everyday has nutrients on it, Sapnap. There are blueberrie on it!"

Sapnap- "Yeah but still, you need to eat veggies!"

BadBoyHalo- "Blueberries are nutrients, Sapnap!"

We keep arguing about muffins until Sapnap has his limit.

Sapnap- "YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M DONE, BAD! I'M DONE WITH THIS ARGUMENT!"

He then storms off into his room and I look at him in shock. What have I done? I didn't mean to hurt him like that. I'm a horrible friend. I should talk to him.

I walk towards to his door and knock 3 times. I want to apologize to him because I did something really bad there. I hurt my friend and I am not letting that happen. I'm older than him, I suppose to take care of someone who is younger than me.

Sapnap- "Go away, Bad. I need time to be alone.."

BadBoyHalo- "Sappy please, let me in!"

Sapnap- "Fine, come in!"

I go into his room and he looks at me and he sigh. He's more like he's crying. Poor muffin, I didn't mean to do that."

Sapnap- "What do you want, Bad?"

He rubs his eyes with his sweater sleeve and I immediately do something to him without hesitation.

⚠Hugging

I hug him really tight and he looks shock at first and hesitate to hug me.

BadBoyHalo- "I'm sorry, Sappy Nappy. "

Sapnap cries on my shoulder because of the argument before.

Sapnap- "It's fine, Bad. I'm doing this because you're my best friend and I love you as a friend. I don't want to lose you. I don't want to lose my love ones, the ones who always be there for me, the ones who make me laugh, the ones who make me feel safe."

BadBoyHalo- "I'm right here, Sapnap. I'm right here. I'm not leaving your side. I will never do that to my best friends."

We both hug each other and never let go. I don't want to lose him. Let me tell you one thing.

No matter how many fights or arguments you and your friends had, they still your friends. Even though they mad at you, they still love you. Friends are like a part of your family.