5-12 of January 2020

5-7 of January

Louis heads to Morocco on the fifth. He's really excited! They're gonna shoot his music video for his song Walls.

Harry flies directly from Anguilla and arrives the next day. They haven't seen each other for four days and Louis throws himself at him when Harry knocks on his door to his trailer.
"I've missed you so much, baby. You know I can't sleep without you." Louis sighs.

"I've missed you too." Harry mumbles and buries his nose in the crook of Louis' neck.

"Tell me all about Anguilla." Louis says.

"Later. This is your big day, Lou. First I'm gonna kiss you and then I'm gonna sit back and just watch how amazing you'll be in this music video." Harry says and smiles.

"Aaw, look at you being a supportive husband and all." Louis grins, happy for the praising.

"Always. I'm so proud of you Boo." Harry says fondly before he kisses him.

It gets heated pretty quickly like it always gets when they have spent time apart. Louis breaks the kiss and laughs.
"Okay, stop, I can't shoot a music video with a massive boner."

"But that's one of my favorite looks on you." Harry grins and tries to kiss him again but Louis wriggles out of his embrace with a giggle.

They spend the day in the desert and Harry watches his husband proudly the whole time behind the cameras, shouting encouragements between takes.

They spend the night in a hotel making love. The next day Harry examines the actor who's supposed to play him in a scene.
"I'm taller." He states.

Louis looks between them.
"You're right. He'll just have to stand on a box or something."

8-10 of January

They fly back to London the next day and make sure they're not seen at the airport together. They know the drill by now. Harry goes unnoticed but Louis gets stopped by a fan and takes a picture.

They spend a couple of days at home in London just relaxing. They take the dogs out on long walks and Harry tries some new recipes in the kitchen. Louis keeps him company and they have some great days together just the two of them.

Harry's official video for Adore you gets released on the 9th and even if Louis has already seen it they watch it together again.
"It's absolutely brilliant." Louis says after it's done.

"You only say that because you're a part of it." Harry jokes and bumps his shoulder against Louis'.

"You made me into a fish." Louis huffs.

"Yeah, but..." Harry starts off but Louis interrupts him.
"The video is absolutely beautiful darling and I love to be a fish. I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks, Lou." Harry beams.

Harry scrolls through his social media when he's in bed, waiting for Louis to get out of the bathroom. He chuckles lightly when he reads the latest rumors. Louis comes out of the bathroom and climbs into bed.
"I just read that congratulations are in order." Harry smirks and looks at his husband.

"What are you talking about?" Louis asks while he fluffs his pillows.

"You're engaged to Eleanor. I mean, you could have told me. This is another snogging Taylor Swift situation." Harry cackles.

Louis doesn't look amused.
"Which paper?"

"A couple." Harry answers.

"Great. I'll just send an e-mail to the bigger ones then." Louis sighs and grabs his phone.