1. Signing up for the Burger and Ramen Tournament

Chocho Pov

"Hey dad! There's a new eating contest! Please can I sign up?" I said

"Sure what will the contest be about?" My dad Choji answered.

"hm. Its going to be a ramen and burger eating contest. There is also 2v2s. We could become a team again like in the dumpling contest awhile ago!"

"Oooo. That sounds like fun." 

I danced happily out of my house to sign up.

Boruto Pov

I need to eat some burgers. Burgers are the best things that ever existed. I can't imagine how my old man and his generation survived without eating burgers.

Anyways, time to go to my favorite place in Konoha. LIGHTNING BURGER!

"Ahhh... this burger place is my favorite. I'm already drooling with anticipation! The limited Green Chili Burger..."

I ran as fast as I could to Lightning Burger.

On the way there, I saw Sarada, Chocho, and some other girls outside of Lightning Burger.

"Hey Sarada!"

"Boruto?" Sarada asked. 

"Why are you guys standing outside of Lightning Burger?" I asked

"Theres a new eating contest that is going to happen. Come check it out" 

There was a huge poster hanging outside of Lightning Burger. 

"Burger and Ramen Eating Contest?" I said confused. "Why is there also a Ramen Contest?"

"Baka. Its a combination contest where you eat both Ramen and Burgers at the same time."

"Eh?!? Why both?"

"Because they are partnering up with a cash prize of 200000 Yen!!"

"Hm... sounds interesting. But I'm going to buy the limited green chili burger."

"They ran out of green chili burgers, Boruto."

"EHHH!?!?! HOW COME?? I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR TODAY TO BUY SOME!" I freaked out with my jaws dropping to the floor.

"The contest really drew a lot of people in. It was sold out by the time we came here too..."

"Yeah well, lets go sign up for the tournaments, Sarada!" Chocho said nearby.

"I guess ill sign up too." I said with a sigh. I followed them into the store.

"Oh? Inojin and Shikadai? Your signing up too?" I asked.

"Yeah. Boruto, you should ask your dad and mom to sign up for the tournament too. Your mom is a top ramen eater and The Seventh Hokage absolutely loves ramen. It will be a blast." They replied.

"ugh. I have to ask my old man? Hes probably too busy with his hokage work. He never has time to be with mom or Hima. Stupid old man. But fine." I said with reluctance. Today wasn't a good day.