2. Chocho and Boruto's Training: A Test of Stamina and Appetite

Chocho POV

"Oh hey Sarada, btw, are you joining the eating contest?" I asked

"Nah I don't do that type of stuff," Sarada replied.

I pouted. "Why not? I thought we could train together..."

"I don't think you need too much training Chocho... all you do is eat."

"Why are you so mean Sarada?? Ok fine. Ill train by myself."

I went back home.

"Hey dad! I'm home!"

"Chocho, what about we train you to enter and exit butterfly mode instantaneously?"

I scratched my head. "Why would I need to do that?"

"Oh it's just for helping you win in the eating contest." My dad replied back. 

"Ok!"

We went to our backyard.

"Chocho let's see how fast you can be able to do it while eating ramen and burgers at the same time," My dad told me.

I started scarfing down the Burgers and then dumping the ramen into my mouth in order. Just when I was at my most full, I activated my butterfly mode. All the calories that I just ate went out of me and I started to eat again. After I became full the second time, I activated butterfly mode and started the process again. The third time though, I couldn't activate my butterfly mode since It took a lot of chakra and I toppled down and burped. 

"awww I could only do it two times and I only ate 20 bowls of ramen and 34 burgers," I said 

"Its fine Chocho, you just need to practice more and get your speed up also."

I laid on the floor saying "I'm done training for right now dad." I then thought about something. "Oh dad, where are those three colored pills that you used before?"

"That fast Chocho? You won't be using those today, you should rest."

Boruto Pov

"Sarada you want to train with me?" I said 

"Huh? With an idiot like you?" Sarada said

"What does that mean!? I was just joking anyway..." I said with a pout.

"Yeah sure Boruto whatever you say."

We started bickering and arguing like always. I secretly love to argue with Sarada.

Just then, Konohamaru sensei came and pushed our heads down.

"Stop bickering you two. You guys always argue with each other." Konohamaru said.

"By the way, what are you guys doing today? There are no missions or anything we need to do." 

"I was going to train with my old man." My face forms a scowl. "For the Ramen and Burger eating challenge."

"Alright have fun with Lord Seventh." With that, Konohamaru sensei jumped and left.

"Bye Boruto."

I just grunted in response. 

I went back home and was greeted by my mom.

"Boruto let's train for the contest!" Hinata Uzumaki said with a big smile.

"Yes, mom. The old man actually cares about helping me and not only his job?"

"Boruto, you know that there are very important things that your father needs to do. Hokage work is essential for the leaf village." Hinata replied.

"Hmph, he probably is going to send a shadow clone over instead of actually being here."

We walked into the house and I went to watch my favorite show, Kagemasa.

When it was to the part where Kagemasa was about to fight a strong villain, I heard a knock on the door.

"Boruto, your dad is home!"

"But mom! I'm at the best part!"

"Your dad has important work after this Boruto. It's not really my problem if you don't want to go I could just tell him to leave." Hinata said with a shrug.

I reluctantly went to the kitchen. I was surprised to see over 100 bowls of ramen and over 100 burgers lined up on the table. 

"Wow, this is a lot! I don't think with just a day of training I will eat this amount."

"Hehe... I might have just cooked too much." My mother said with a chuckle.

"So how do I train in order to eat more and faster?" I asked 

"I don't know I'm just here to eat ramen!" My stupid dad said

"Stupid old man. Figured that was why you came home today."

"Nah I'm just joking Boruto. I can help you train. But probably your mom can train you better."

"She ate 46 bowls awhile ago while I only got 31," Naruto remembered with fondness and pouted thinking about how he lost. 

"The only thing you really have to do is to eat ramen and burgers everyday to prepare yourself. There might be some days where you can't eat as much similar to how you have to rest when exercising." Hinata said

"Ok, now let's see how many you can eat at the moment."

I tried to eat as many ramen and burgers as I can but the end result was 12 burgers and 8 ramen bowls.

"AH, I'm so full. I think I'm going to be sick of burgers by the end of this..." I thought regretfully. 

Sarada Pov

I don't even care about the contest, I'm just doing it uh... since Boruto was joining. 

*blushes profusely*