No control

I've been training for 4 weeks now. "train insane, or stay the same." my dad used to say before he left. I was at the fields running laps when Louis came to join me. "didn't bother telling me you'd be here love?" Louis says trotting up next to me. "sorry Lou I just wanted to be alone." I say trying not to offend him. "your trying to get ready for the big game against Hinsdale." he said. "um ya, I mean this would be a great way to get back at, you know who." I say. "same here." Louis says nugging me. "I'm warning you tommo." I say smirking at him. "oh I'm so sca-" Louis says before I check him over and he falls. "woah, woah save it for the game sassy pants." Louis says laughing and getting up. "speaking of the game we should get ready." I say noticing the time. "I guess your right, see you soon." Louis says kissing me on the cheek.
3hours later
I was listening to fall out boy and stretching when I saw Chelsea's bus pull up. "This should be interesting." I think when max comes out first right in front of Louis. Louis looks at me almost begging me to say it was ok to side tackle him. I just give him a nod and Louis trotts on the field right in front of max. I go sit down next to amerie, sky,and mckeena when the ref blows the whistle to start the game.
15 min into the game
We where winning 1-0 when Louis tackled max causing him to get a concussion. the ref gives Louis a yellow card but Louis gives me a wink. "ohhhh danggggggg." sky says nugging me. "Well he sure got back at max." Amerie says smiling. "I hope he-." mckeena says before she gets cut of when Chelsea starts screaming at the ref. "HOW IS THAT A YELLOW IT SHOULD BE RED CARD HOW BLIND ARE YOU!" "I hope you give her a concussion." amerie says. "or at least break her jaw to shut her up." McKenna says. "haha oh you guys will see what I have plan." I say.
45 min into the game
We where winning 4-0 because Louis, Niall, zayn, and Harry scored all the goals, each time they would come over to us and kiss their girlfriends. "I might come to zayns games more often if this is how he celebrates." sky says. "Haha belive me-." McKenna says before getting cut off again making her annoyed. "NORA GET OVER HERE!" My coach screamed for me to start warming up. "oh what fun." I say waving the girls goodbye.
End of game
The boys won 4-0 and it was my turn to get revenge. louis walked over and kissed me saying, "I hit max for you, know you hit Chelsea for me." Smirking I say, "oh I'll do a whole lot more than hit her."
Game time
I walk over to my right since I play right defense to see who I have to mark. then I see her jog on to the field, Chelsea. I just smirk while she gives me the death stare.
10 min into the game.
We were tied 1-1 an the ball was crossed from the left to Chelsea. she starts dribbling towards me and right before she shoots I slide tackle her. we both fall but there's one sound I won't forget, the sound of Chelsea screaming and a crack.