Its over

I could barley hear the refs whistle over Chelsea's screaming. Then I finally look down and see her ankle was totally sideways. I was so scared but than I realised what she did to me isn't even close to what I just did to her. I wouldn't let her get the satisfactory of knowing I was mad so I grabbed her and took he to the sideline. "i don't get mad I get even." I say smirking while the coach is running over to her. right as I turn the ref shows me a red card meaning I have to leave the game. "YASSS NORA!!!" Amerie an sky scream. "NORA NORA NORA!!" McKenna was chanting with the rest of the boys.
10 min later
We all left to go to dinner. Louis came up to me and kissed me for like 3 minutes then he let go and said,"i never knew you had that in you." "there's a lot of things you don't know about me, boo bear." I say winking. "ugh how bout you two love birds eat dinner and stop kissing." amerie says. "PDA!" Niall screams right before McKenna tells him to shut up. "well what do you expect me to do with my hardcore girlfriend?!" "True I can't believe you broke her ankle!" Sky says. "I can't believe I did it either." I say grabbing a chip.
1 hour later
We all walk home and before I could walk in the room my mom screams, "NORA!" "Yes?" I say worried. "YOU BROKE CHELSEAS ANKLE?!" She screamed. "maybeeee" I say. Then she grabs me and hugs me, "IM SO PROUD OF YOU!" She says. "TELL ME THE WHOLE STORY!"
30 min later
After what feels like an eternity I go to bed.
The next day
"Nora wake up!" My says. "NOO." I say. "get down here right NOW!" She yells. "ugh FINE!" I say. before I go downstairs I look in the mirror, I'm wearing pink sweats and a sports bra with my hair super knotted, I sure do look cute (sense the sarcasm). I walk down the stairs to see my mom, the girls, Louis, and the boys. wow great timing mom, when I look like crap you decide to have a party. "um hey?" I say confused on why everyone was there. "CHELSEA AND MAX GOT ARRESTED!" amerie, McKenna, and sky said at the same time. "WHAT!?" I say. "WELL WHAT ARE YOU DOING STANDING THERE COME AND HUG US!" Zayn says. so I hop in and everyone's jumping up and down my mom goes to the kitchen to get food to "celebrate" and everyone goes with her except louis. he leans in and kissing me in the head saying, "it's all over." "oh believe me this is just the beginning ." I say kissing him on the cheek.