Spaces

Louis pov:
"Oh hi you scared me." said the nurse like she was in a hurry. "I was just checking to see if nora was awake because the police are here to question her." she said. "WHAT?!" I said a little loud making nora wake up.
Nora's pov:
I wake up to see Louis talking to tam. "um tam what's wrong?" I say noticing the shock on Louis face. "oh the police are here to ask you questions about last night." Tam said. "ok tell them I'm ready." I said.
5min later
The police come in and sit down. "So do you remember exactly what happeaned last night?" The women officer asked me. "well, uh, I was going to the bathroom and I came out to see this creep kid max, max Beckmann and his weird girlfriend Chelsea Henderson." I say kinda stuttering. "What happened next?" The older man said to me in a soft voice I could barely hear it." "well max started making fun of my and he offered to get me a drink, when he came back with it I refused to drink it, but, he told Chelsea to pin me down and when I still wouldn't drink it he started punching me and slapping me!" I said crying I lied to Louis I can't belive I did it. "then I had to drink or else max said he would do ,things , to me if I didn't so I drank it went back to Louis and collapsed, now I'm here." I was practically bawling by the end of this. "do you think you could stench us a picture of them?" The lady said. "of course." I say through the lump in my throat.
Louis pov:
Hearing and and seeing nora talk about what happened last night made me want to grab her and just hug her until the thought evaporated. How could I had been so stupid to leave her alone, I knew she was paranoid of this max kid. I saw him at the punch bowl, I saw him put the drugs in the drink, but I was to stupid argue ing with yeh DJ so I assumed it was him trying to have a good time. And of course nora lied to me I understand. I just wished she felt more safe with me.
30 mins later
The police finally left and I was alone sitting on the chair. I get up, walk over to her, and hold her hand, she's needs at least one man in her life who won't leave her or harm her, and I will be that man. "I'm sorry." she whispers to me. "I should be the ones who sorry I left you alone." i said whipping tears off her cheeks. "I will never leave you." I say so quiet only she could hear. just then I hear footsteps, it was the lads and the girls. "I'm Louis it's time to go." the nurse says with my friends behind her. I lean it kiss nora on the fire head an say,"ill be back." I walk out side and turned the corner to see my tears rolling onto my cheeks just like noras.
Nora's pov:
After Louis left tam came back in. "you did really well." she said. "um thanks except the whole part about me crying in front of my boyfriend." I say. "Well you know what, I saw him crying around the corner when he left you." she said checking my blood pressure. "really?!" I say really happy Louis has never cried before, well at least that I know. "that boy sure does love you." tam says smiling at me.
Louis pov:
After my friends cooled me down we went out to eat. "well she's seems pretty good." Niall says. "did the nurse say when she would be realised?" Ameire said. "no." I say still kinda out if it. "oh no." McKenna says with a worried look in her eye I could tell sky noticed it too because she said, "maybe we should go some where else." "guys what's go..." I say right when max walks in.