What have i gotten my self into

I put in my headphones and iPod and start listen to voodoo doll by 5SOS. Preying he won't acknowledge me. then I start doing my burpies and jump jacks (fun i know right) when someone grabs the headphones out of my ears. "what the.....," Is all I could say when his blue/green eyes and brown hair stare at me. "You take up half the field and don't even bother telling me first lad." he said with a strong British accent. "I'm sorry, I just..." "wait you were the girl playing yesterday, well done i may add." he said. it was him. "Um thank you?" I blabbed. "your quite welcome, but may I add you need to work on a few things." he says. "oh really and what would that be?" I say a little annoyed. "let me show you." he says with a smile and grabs my hand.
*after playing soccer schools about to start they both held to the locker room to change*
"Wait!" He says before I turned the corner to go the locker room. "I never got you name." "Nora," I said "and yours would be?" "Louis Tomlinson." he said. his named match him perfectly. it was funny, adorable, and kind.... it was Louis. "well it was nice to me meet you Louis Tomlinson." I said and walked away. "wait!" I heard for the second time. "ugh yes?" "I can't let a beautiful creature such as yourself leave me without further contact." he said. "meaning?" I asked. "Can I have your number?" He said. "of course." I said, giving him my number and disappearing into the locker room.