CHAPTER SEVEN: To Move on? or not to move On?

[TAEHYUNG POV]

Nakita ko si Ashley.... She is hugging Jin hyung.......

This is really irritating me.... I was the one who is beside her all those time then.... then this?

Bakit ba lagi na lang ganito? Why does it always end like this?! Kung sino pa yung nagmamahal nang tunay, sila pa yung nasasaktan...

I can't stand what I'm seeing. It's..... it's too painful...

I went out of their mansion and called ny personal driver. He arrived after a few minutes.

"Take me somewhere I can be alone.." I commanded my driver.

"Understood, Sir." He drove and after a few minutes, we arrived in my rest house.

How could I forget about this?

It has been years...

This is where I first met her.. Even before Jin hyung met her...

We danced right here... In this spot...

I missed her. I missed the future that we might have had.

I went upstairs.. I found my old bed..

I found something under it.

An old album. It was full of our picture. It was all me and her.

I never saw her again when her mother died. I heard that her family moved to another country.

I wonder if Ashley still remembers me...... 

If she remembered how we danced in this floor.

If she still remembered all our memories.

If she still remembers me...

It seems to me that she doesn't... I was with her until her mother died.. Because her father took her.

Her father was not our family friend..

Oh well. I knew right then.... I have to live with this.

Tumunog bigla yung cell phone ko kaya naman sinagot ko yung tawag. 

"Hello?"

"TaeHyung?" Parang umiyak yung boses sa kabilang linya.

"Uh... Sino to?" I asked. Her voice was somewhat familiar.

"I-it's Ciara. jin... He broke up with me."  Her voice really irritates me. I hate her because of what she did to Ashley. I hated her so much. But come to think of it...

Maybe it's time for me to move on... Maybe I could use her to forget about Ashley.

"Ok... Pupuntahan kita... Where are you?" 

"I'm at  our house. There's no one here...."

"Ok... wait for me in there."

"T-thank you." She said then I ended the call. 

I'll be hating myself for this.

[JIN POV]

"Hey guys!!" We entered inside the house. Malamang naman dibang inside alangan namang we entered outside. Hahahahahahahahahahah.

"Hyung?" sabi ni Jungkook na hindi masiyadong makagalaw nakapatong sa balikat niya ang ulo ng isang tulog na Llean. Hay nako. Magiging mas sweet pa kami ni Ashley kesa sa Dalawang gunggong na yan. Hahahahaha

"Yeah. Missed me? Missed my handsome face that could make girls fall inlove within three seconds?"

"Jin ang kapal..... Mas gwapo pa dila ko kesa sayo, gunggong!!" Sabi ni Yoongi. Aba't lokong to!!