Chapter-10

!!!Trigger warning!!!

(At the beginning of the next chapter will be a short summary of this chapter if this could be triggering for you)

He hated him. He hated him so much. It was even worse the Todoroki had ever imagined. He felt like his insides decided to come alive and rip each other  apart in a day-long fight. And the moment Katsuki had looked at him. Oh god! He couldn't breathe due to the heaviness in his chest.
Katsuki would never forgive him. He had fucked up. Like he always did. Every time.
He was never good enough. No matter in which part of his life. He had never been good enough. Always did the wrong thing.
And now the only little piece of happiness he had found was gone.
Todoroki started crying again. He had locked himself in the bathroom during lunch break. In the girls' bathroom to be correct. He knew Midori, Uraraka, and Iida were searching for him. They were really worried. Or at least pretended to be worried to make him and themselves feel better.

Todoroki had been crying the whole night. He thought his heart was going to explode as he stood in front of this door and when Katsuki finally let him in, he had been so happy. He thought everything would be fine.
But what the blonde boy had said. Why would he ever think that? Todoroki would have never made fun of him or thought less of him or said anything to anyone. Why couldn't Katsuki let him explain?
More tears.
They burned on the still little open wound on his mouth. The hits had been bad. Bad to be honest but he had deserved all of it and nothing had could have been worse than Katsukis's tears the tremble in his voice.
The knowledge that he did that to the person he loved most.
He deserved everything for it. Being hit by Katsuki. Being his father's punching bag because he wasn't good enough and the only one left. The scare his mother gave him when she left because of him. He deserved to be punished. He deserved to die.
He was shaking so bad he dropped his phone three times before trying to send Katuki another text message. He had tried it on my stranger, he had called him, he had messaged him in every possible way. explaining and apologizing but no response.
His heart froze when he read the message that was on his phone.
"We are sorry but the user with the nickname "future_number1_hero"
has deleted his account"

No, no, no what had he done. He had ruined everything. Again and again.  He hated him. But never could Katsuki hate him as much as that he hated himself.
On every other way to reach him, Katsuki had Blocked Todoroki and would never talk to him again.
The multi hair colored boy started scratching off the crust of the wound by his mouth. It was the only thing Bakugou had left him. It started bleeding and he just waited for it to stop watching the blood glittering and dropping from his hand.
Todoroki had no idea how long he already occupied the bathroom.
He had to get out and he couldn't look like he cried.
Which was difficult. He had cried all night. Sitting in front of Katsukis door. Bleeding and crying.
No...there had to be blood on the carped there. Aizawa would know they had fought and he would punish Katsuki. That couldn't happen!
After a while, his eyes looked less swollen and as his face a little less puffy. He could say that was because of the wonder.

"Todoroki-kun?! Where were you? Lunchbreak is nearly over. Wait... is your face even more swollen than before. Do you think it could be infected in some way? Has your pain become worse? You didn't really just fall on the sink.
Has it something to do with Kitchen? Please tell me you two didn't fight. That would be so irresponsible and Aizawa would kill you two and...", Midori tried to babel on but Todoroki decided to stop:" It was an accident, Midoria."
"Oh okay", Ururaka said standing next to the still concerned-looking Midoria," But Todoroki you should go and ask recovery girl to heal you."
"Yes, I agree with, Uraraka. You should take care of this before going home for the weekend", Iida spoke with his weird hand gestures those still irritated Todoroki quite a bit.
"Yes...I'll do that", he said his mind already somewhere else. He was so tired.
"Great, let's go and get some lunch! The lesson starts in less than 20 minutes", Ururaka decided and the three boys followed her lead.

The bell rung. the Iceandfire user hadn't even eaten half of his food. He didn't want it anyway.
The afternoon class was something how heroes in the real world had to behave. What they were actually allowed to do and how they could use their quirks in the regulation system.
Todoroki didn't listen. He couldn't listen. He just starred at Katsukis for about two hours.
Todoroki opened the door of the house that should have been his home. But it was his cage his doom and he walked right back to it. What would his father do when he saw how beaten up Todoroki already was. He would think it was from training and that he lost. God, he was so dead.
The boy stopped at the thought. He would be dead. He could be dead. Who would even care anymore?
His father hated him. His mother left him. His siblings were barely speaking to him. And Bakugou would never forgive him. Maybe Midoria would be sad? No why would he? Todokoi had the thought that Midora and co only hung out with him because they pitied him. After all, he had no friends.
No one would care.
And he could just go. just vanish. Maybe he would be happy. maybe bakugou would be happy.

Todorokis knees got weak at the thought of Bakugous tears last night.
He sat there trailing his forearms with his fingernails. So little skin kept him from just bleeding out.
When the door opened Shoto Todoroki froze and he understood what he had been doing the past hours. His subconscious had been waiting. Waiting for his father to come home. To give him what he deserved. He himself would have been too weak. Too weak to remove himself from all this. Even though it was selfish of him to clammer on to life in which he was just a burden.