1: Chapter 5

Normani, Camila, Ally, and Dinah were all gathered around Lauren's bunk where they had placed Lauren's limp and 'lifeless' body. They were all shedding tears like clockwork, especially Camila. She was still feeling guilty about her argument with Lauren and the others had to keep telling her its not her fault, but she won't hear it.

"Poor, Lauren. I feel sorry for her." Ally sniffled, " Everyday she did her best to hang on for us." No one said a word after Ally for they all knew what she said was true. Lauren didn't hang on that long for herself, she hung on for her family, friends, the girls, and the Harmonizers she loved and treasured so deeply.

"I'm gonna miss her." Normani sighed.

"We all are, Mani." Dinah rested her hand on the older girl's shoulder comfortingly before closing Lauren's bunk

                                    ~

Lauren found herelf in some darkened room-like space. It was pitch black and the air was almost suffocating to say the least. It felt as if she was standing, although she could see no flooring or walls to the space Lauren was confined in.

She took a good look around just to get a feel of her new surroundings. Lauren was all alone. There was literally nothing around her!

"Hello? Invisible companion?" She called out, her voice echoing a while before fading into complete silence again.

"Hello, Lauren. How are you feeling?"

"A bit confused," She admitted, "Where am I exactly?"

"Your body is now dead by appearance although its actually still very much alive."

"Wait, you made me look dead? Why would you do that!" Lauren exclaimed. "I may be depressed, but I'd never resort to killing myself, the girls know me better than that!"

"As I told you before, everything I do from here has reason behind it. Trust me, this will all be worth it in the end."

"I have my doubts," Lauren confessed, "How could anything good come out of you making me appear dead?"

"Don't doubt my works, Lauren, trust in them."

"Fine," She puffed in defeat, "But what do we do now?"

"Close your eyes and never let so much as a beam of sunlight peek through until I bid you my command." The voice demanded. Lauren sighed, but obeyed and felt a strange cold feeling come over her.