Dont piss the new girl off

okai so i know i havnt updated in forever XD and im really sorry that this is short  but i have writers block right now and currently drowning myself into planning the last airbender 2 book i plan on writing and im also apolegizing for grammar normaly i do it on my ipad and it auto corrects but i dropped a glass on it so smashed D; oh and i know friend-er-ly aint a word but i couldn't come up with another word cause i thick when it comes to spelling :P so remember i plan updating again this week

As Sam and Callen lead Ziva through a run down door she was amazed by how it was so beautiful and not run down it was.Hetty walked quickly towards the Israelian," good to see you alive Ziva." Ziva bent down and they greeted each other friend-er-ly. "Shalom, Hetty" as she stood straight again."wait you two know each other?" Hetty walked up to Callen " we go further back than you will ever know Mr. Callen. I shall see you at the briefing Ziva." And with that the small woman walked towards her tea set. The three looked up as they heard the infamous whistle of Eric "hey! Directors online and wants you three plus kensi and deeks." And with that the three joined up with Kensi and Deeks and headed to ops.

"I hope you enjoyed your plane Ziva?" Vance asked. Ziva gave him the do-i-ever-get-a-nice-plane-ride? look and answered sarcasticly "yeah sure, the highlight was when the kid behind me continued to boot my chair" smirks flew round the room they all knew what it was like to have that one brat behind you on the plane." Yeah well think of it this way, you weren't with DinNozzo."Callen then cut in " is there any more news on the terrorist yet?" He leaned across the table as if he was uncomfitable with something. "I have one of my intel anylists sending it over agent Callen, David, Hanna, get this done and don't let them escape again." He ordered. whilst Sam and Callen answered "yes director." Ziva answered "Yes Vance." Everybody in the room except Hetty stared at her, "you call him Vance?" Kensi asked curiously Ziva nodded and said " you tend to call him that after he thinks you did something illegal like kill a whole crew on a ship." "And did you? " Sam asked not knowing if she was joking or not, " Sam if i hadn't I wouldn't be here now and by here I mean dead." Sam then whispered to Hetty "Remind me not to piss her off" but Hetty just smiled.