xxii - Reunite

-- Diana --

Now everything is clear to me.

Despite of saying that 'I don't care' they meant 'What should I do?'
The irony is 'Let me go' but the definition is 'Just hold on.'

Not every person meant what they're saying, maybe they meant something more deeply, or something more than it should be.

Because it is what someone has done to me... in the past.

"But Notch, why did your brother and Jessica turn into a stone when you've mentioned 'love'."

Notch answered, "Because it's not what you're alike. It's what you're not."

"I don't get it."

Notch smiled, walking his steps forward, "Love, they neither thinks it does exist for they haven't foreseen it nor touched it. Thus, they can't face the ones that have divined love."

I smiled, "Just like the four of us who loves each other because our friendship and you who loves your brother?"

Notch nodded to me with a knowing look.

But I sensed something at my back and suddenly someone has spoken:

"Did we just hear it right?"

I turn around to see my friends; they're alive, standing there with teasing eyes.

"You're alive?"

"Yeah, of course we are! Now, where is that b*tch! I wanted to have my revenge!" bellowed Halsey.

"Yeah, step aside, Diana! We gotta pin our sword to her frickin' body!" agreed Lukas.

But I just have ignored their sayings to find someone...

Something that I cherish my love the most, someone who makes me laugh when I cry, this somebody that I always thinks about every night.

Yet, he stood there alive, searching around him kind of idiotic, actually. Until he gazed upon the granite bed, but shocking himself to find it empty, then finally, he looked at my direction with those lovely navy blue eyes.

I shoot him a smile and he does the same back.

You know, when I see him there standing, stupidly, it just makes me wanting to hug him really...

But wishes do come true...

...when he ran up to me and attacked with the biggest bear hug I have ever felt.

Oh, how much I missed this...

It's like... I don't want to pull back anymore. It felt like forever!

We held ourselves that lingers for a moment around the heating walls of the Nether Shrine that lit up with beating orange-torches. Finally, reluctantly, I pulled away.

"I've missed this..." he said, looking straight at my eyes.

"Nice of you to say, Nate." I replied with a smile.

But someone just had gotten into the middle, unfortunately.

"Well, this is a nice scene though that I might not have to interrupt so badly but... let's all just continue everything in the overworld. It seemed like it's too hot in here to stay anymore longer." Notch said.

"...yeah, right, we should. So yeah, right." Nate muttered.

"Let's go!" Halsey concluded.

Fast Forward >>

In a blink of an eye, we're again facing this little devil-the portal.

"Are you ready?" asked Nate.

"Born to be..." I replied.

"Halsey, do you feel it?" asked Lukas.

"You don't mean we are facing another beast this time, do you?" retorted Halsey frightened and gripped hardly onto Lukas' sweater.

But Lukas put out her hands from his clothes and instead he put it into his palm that their hands fit perfectly, "I don't mean the beast actually. I meant the something that's worth fighting for."

Halsey now smiled, "I do feel it."

Then, we entered the portal hand-in-hand, especially or except for Notch though, he had walked through the portal after everybody.

...Now I know the best part how to end this scene...

As we came out that portal, we saw the town on its normal wavelength.

People chatting around, kids playing, kites on the sky, and the clouds that shone above perfectly.

"Nate...? Did you see what am I seeing right now? Beautiful, isn't it?"

"Yeah, beautiful..."

I turn to see Nate looking at me. I felt myself blush.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Oh, stop it."

"I would die again if I will."

I smirked even if I knew in myself that that crazy punch-line isn't that remarkable.

"Do you know what the perfect thing to end this scene is?" he asked.

"I kind of have an idea..." I replied.

He raised his brow and asked, "What?"

But then, instead of saying a thing, I pulled his hoodie close for a kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck, holding him close. He keeps a steady grip on my waist that makes no space between us...

Our kiss went intensely, deeply and romantic under the snowy clouds along with the burning sun on the sky that meant our freedom from Herobrine's sorcery and dark intensions...

Last, I hope no more Zealots to rise up and kill peoples...

But also, I hope this kiss shall last until our last breathes.

...

ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ ᴅ

---

A/n: Did you like my story? Leave a vote and comment!
But don't leave just yet! A sequel is about to borne into the horizon.