Chapter 5: The plan escapes me

Chloe woke up with lucifer right beside her. She glanced at her clock and it said 2am, which means they had only been asleep a few hours. They had decided to stay at her house that night because Trixie was being dropped off early in the morning after a sleepover. Chloe looked at the man next to her and could not keep herself from touching him. He was beautiful. Yes, men are not supposed to be beautiful but her angel was. And she craved him.

Feeling that ache build, Chloe turned to Lucifer and started slowly running a finger down his cheek. She touches his lips and he slightly smiles in his sleep. Chloe trails her hand down his chest and goes lower and lower until her hand finds what she was searching for.

"Umm, Detective, you read my dream," Lucifer says and Chloe feels every part of him awaken but especially the part she is holding. "What did you have in mind?"

Chloe looks into the eyes of the man she loves as she is stroking him. "What do you desire?"

"I...I want to flip you over and take you from behind until you beg me to stop," Lucifer said in his mojo trance.

Chloe watched her lover come back to his senses and give her the most devilish smile.

"You asked, Detective," Lucifer said as he hungrily took her mouth pulling her down on top of him never getting his fill of kissing her.

Chloe pulls back and looks at him with her own devilish grin and starts to move herself into position grabbing a pillow to place under her arms and head. Lucifer moves up on his knees beside her and plants kisses down her back. His hands lead the way until they find her center.

"Somebody is ready," Lucifer groans as he moves his fingers in and out of her and shifts his body behind her. Almost in one motion he pulls his fingers out only to slam his cock into her. Chloe yells out in pleasure.

"Oh, Luciii ffer," she moans between his never ending powerful thrusts until she truly does have to beg him to stop because she is exhausted and her legs will not hold her any longer. She has come so many times that she lost count.

"4am?" Chloe says. "I may not be able to stay awake tomorrow...or walk. My Go..goodness that was wonderful. I love you, Lucifer."

Lucifer watches as his Detective snuggles into the covers looking fully satisfied and worn out. He doubts she will wake him again before morning but if she does, he will take care of her again. He kisses her forehead, "I love you, too, Detective."

Morning comes way too early with Trixie yelling she's home from downstairs. Chloe rushes to put her pajamas on and leaves Lucifer asleep. Trixie really didn't come into her room if she was not in there so no worries about her coming in and disturbing him.

"Did you have a good time, Monkey?"

"Yes, but I am starving!" Trixie said as she jumped up on a barstool. "Mommy, is Lucifer here?"

Chloe smiles and shakes her head yes. "Can I go wake him up and tell him about the sleepover? He told me he hadn't ever been to one and that made me sad."

Oh she really would enjoy torturing Lucifer with that but he was a little undressed under those sheets and definitely not what her daughter needed to see.

"No, Monkey. Lucifer needs to sleep in a little."

Trixie smiled and jumped down from the barstool and ran over to turn on some cartoons. She was always so easygoing and yet so not. She was just Trixie.

"Helllo, Ladies," a fully dressed Lucifer walked down the stairs at that moment and Chloe saw Trixie run to give him a hug. He was getting better with that although the affection was still new to him. He patted Trixie on the head and she yelled about needing to tell him all about her sleepover.