Chapter 8 There goes the neighborhood

Lucifer and Chloe were standing outside of their beach house when Amenadiel had arrived.  Lucifer started laughing as they pulled in.  It took Lucifer about a week but he had everything ready for the house.  Chloe didn't even want to know what all he had to remove and get ready.   

"There goes the neighborhood," he laughed as Linda parked the big SUV.  There in the blue beast was Amenadiel in the front and Remy, Azrael and Auggie in the back with baby Charlie in a carseat.  "A human and 4 and a half angels at the devil's playground.  Now that is a movie we need to make!"

Dan arrived as everyone was getting out and Trixie bounced out of the car with great excitement.  She flew into Lucifer giving him a big hug.  

"Ehh, urchin, what are you doing?"  Lucifer asked but not pushing her away.  

"Daddy said this is the house we are staying in all of us together and I get a big new room!  And I can hug you all day!"  Trixie hugged him even tighter and Lucifer had a shear look of panic on his face.  

"We go shopping tomorrow and you can by whatever you want for your room if you will stop hugging me," he said, which made her let go.  

"Deal!"

Chloe smiled and told Trixie that wasn't the case and shouldn't be blackmailing him.

"I never lie, Detective.  The spawn won this one."

"Who is he?" Trixie asked pointing at Auggie.  

"Trixie, this is Auggie.  He is going to be staying with us for awhile since Daddy and I have to take care of him until his family works through some issues," Chloe said.  "Lucifer is going to have to get him some things for his room too so many you will help him pick some things out and keep him company, okay, Monkey?"

Trixie ever the friendly one walks right up to Auggie and takes his hand.  "We have this, Mommy, don't we, Auggie?"

Auggie smiled, "Yes, Miss Chloe, Trixie and I have this!"  

Chloe could hear Trixie telling Auggie that they were going to have fun and that Lucifer has a pool.  She told him that everyone she loves would be here so it was going to be the best sleepover ever!

"Wow, she just adapted right to him," Chloe said.  

"Yes, well, we might have forgotten to mention that the reason Auggie looks like a child is because he is meant to comfort children. He can comfort adults but his true power lies in his ability to help kids.  Father selected him for Trixie for that reason."  Amenadiel said.

"That's right, just throw away the angel of death like I am nobody.  Got it!," Rae Rae teased and her brothers laughed.

"This is all so weird," Dan said walking away to follow Trixie and Auggie.

Chloe and Lucifer started showing the angels around to their rooms.  Linda and Amenadiel opted to stay together with Charlie in the room with him.  

"Lucifer, Lucifer!"  Trixie came running with Auggie and Dan in tow.  "Could you show me my room?"

Lucifer smiled at his Detective's spawn taking her hand in his.  "It is right this way, urchin."  

Trixie let out a squeal at the huge room.  It has a big queen size bed, with a furry purple comforter, huge multi color paper lanterns  and her own bathroom.  "Oh my gosh, Lucifer, I love it!  Thank you!"

She hugged Lucifer with such emotion that he couldn't remind her of their deal.  She was so happy and he saw Chloe watching that and he gave her a little nod.