two

"Ron, we're arriving at Hogwarts soon" Ginny interjected as Ron was on his sixth attempt at remembering his adventures in Romania correctly.

"Ok and?" Ron said bitterly

"Robes, go do robes. Both you and Harry." A confused look spread across Ron's face as Harry was caught off-guard by the mention of his own name.

"Alright, fine ya lunatic. Feeling snappy today I see." With a quick roll of the eyes, Ginny practically pounced on Winona.

"What the fuck was that," Ginny said in a disturbed tone.

"What the fuck was what?"

"You know what, don't play dumb."

"I could ask you the same thing, getting cozy with Potter are we?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about"

"Really?"

"Yes, really. In case you've forgotten, I have a boyfriend."

"They move so fast I can't keep up with them anymore."

"Oh shut up, Dean and I are very much steady."

"Yeah, for a week"

Ginny couldn't deny her "player-ish" tendencies any longer and abruptly changed the subject back to Winona's strange reaction to Ron.

"Since when do you get all jittery around Ron?"

"Since never -- I wasn't jittery I was just-"

"Oh yeah my mistake, you weren't jittery, you were practically drooling over my BROTHER."

"I was not!!"

"Uh-huh, sure"

Footsteps came from outside the caddy quickly followed by a loud slam.

"It's a slide not a push you dimwit," Ron said half-laughing to Harry who had just rammed himself into the caddy door.

Winona shot a look to Ginny while mouthing the words 'real smooth, good choice'

Ginny swatted her away with a harsh slap on the leg.

"Looking spiffy yeah?" Ron said jokingly to Ginny in a motion to Harry.

She tucked herself back into her quidditch works at the comment failing to conjure up a response. Winona couldn't help but notice the tinge of red on Gin's cheeks. 'She must actually like him?' Winona thought to herself.