.*••+What Does Naruto Uzumaki Think About You?+••*.

~*..*.~Aries~.*..*~
   "They're Great! They are really determined and enjoy learning new jutsu like me they're also really funny!"

*..~*~Taurus~*~..*
"They're cool! They're pretty chill and funny! They always put up a good fight with Choji when it comes to the last piece of meat when we go to Barbecue."

**•*~Gemini~*•**
"They're one of my best friends! They are super smart and always know how to get me out of trouble. We always play pranks on Kakashi-Sensei together!"

•*~Cancer~*•
"They are super amazing! They're always calm but if you manage to get them angry they're worse than Sakura, believe it!"

+*^••Leo••^*+
"They're great and super funny! Leave it to them to lighten the mood of any situation! I always go out to Ichiraku Ramen with them!"

*~~••Virgo••~~*
"They're ok, they're always telling me what to do and they treat me like a child"

~**+•Libra•+**~
"We always get along its like we have the same minds! They're great to spar with!"

**•+~Scorpio~+•**
"They're so cool! Not as cool as me of course but pretty close! They always master their jutsu before anyone else. They remind me a lot of Sasuke though"

~*^•Sagittarius•^*~
"They are super friendly! They are full of energy and we usually train together or get in trouble together! It's super fun to prank Yamato-sensei together when we have a day off!"

*+^~Capricorn~^+*
"They're cool, we don't talk much though."

*^••*Aquarius*••^*
"They were my one of my first friends as a kid! I like their uniqueness and unpredictability! They always cheer me up when I'm sad, they're like a sister/brother to me, believe it!"

+*^~Pisces~^*+
"They're pretty nice, they always seem to be in their own world all of the time. they're pretty nice though! They even bought me a bowl of ramen before!"

Thanks for reading! I tried my best to reference the zodiacs personalities so sorry if it's a bit stereotypical. If Naruto didn't like you that much that doesn't mean I have anything against your sign i just did what I think Naruto would've said (sorry if he's a bit OOC) and how compatible you are with his sign, there will be future characters who will have positive things to say about your sign so don't worry!
Comment what you would like me to do next!