*.~*Who do you teach something to and what do you teach them?*~.*

~*..*.~Aries~.*..*~

Who do you teach?- Naruto Uzumaki

What do you teach him?-

How to cook anything other than ramen! You were getting worried about your friend only eating the sodium filled snack everyday so you teach him some basic healthy recipes.

Though this soon ends in a full fledged food fight, but the next day Naruto visits you and shares one of the recipes you taught him with you.

*..~*~Taurus~*~..*

Who do you teach?- Kakashi Hatake

What do you teach Him?-
You teach Kakashi a TikTok dance, it is a very tiring process but you were not going to leave until he did it right. It was dark out when he finally got the hang of it and needless to say it was the most cringiest thing you ever did see, at least you managed to teach him...

**•*~Gemini~*•**

Who do you teach- Sasuke Uchiha

What do you teach him-

How to paint, You had to practically kidnap him after failing at begging him but when you did the whole process went smoothly (as smoothly as teaching Sasuke to paint could be)

This sorta peacefulness is interrupted when you tell him he needs to add more color to his painting and add a dab of your favorite color, he didn't like this so he added some red to your painting and it escalated to you and him throwing paint at each other

•*~Cancer~*•

Who do you teach- Shikamaru Nara

What do you teach him-

You teach him all about astrology and constellations.

You both were laying outside looking at the stars when you bought up astrology since you could see Virgo's constellation (Shikamaru's Zodiac) He ended up falling asleep to your voice but hey at least he knows what zodiac sign he is.

+*^••Leo••^*+

Who do you teach- Deidara

What do you teach him-

You teach him how to play your favorite game. You and Deidara are on a mission watching your target when you get a bit bored. You suggest playing your favorite games.
He says no at first but you manage to convince him.

Deidara kept loosing at it and was obviously getting annoyed but either way you both were having fun and now each time you both have a mission together you both play it together.

*~~••Virgo••~~*

Who do you teach- Gaara

What do you teach him?

How to bake some cookies! You were surprised when he bought up he'd never made homemade cookies in his life and you couldn't just allow that to continue.

You dragged him around grocery shopping and got to work.

You both had fun, following instructions laughing when you snuck some extra chocolate chips into the batter and by the end you both had made some amazing cookies!

~**+•Libra•+**~

Who do you teach- Iruka Sensei

What do you teach him-

You teach him how to relax! He had been hard at work with his students and helping around the village and it was showing.

You decided to take him to a bathhouse and (force him) to enjoy himself. He worried every second of the day so each time he said anything work related you would give him a little flick on the forehead before continuing with your self care day.

By the end of the day Iruka looked super refreshed so today was a success.

**•+~Scorpio~+•**

Who do you teach- Neji Hyuga

What do you teach him-

You taught Neji how to sew! You both were on a quick mission and he had torn his bag during a battle.

Since Hinata usually did all of the mending he was clueless on how to fix it.

You had teased him about it, since he always seems to know everything before you pulled out your handy dandy sewing kit (always be prepared) and teach him step by step on how to fix it.

Neji was a quick learner and in no time his bag was fixed and he'd learned a new skill.

~*^•Sagittarius•^*~

Who did you teach- Sakura Haruno

What did you teach her-

You taught her how to flavor her medicine balls.
After an horrible expirence of eating one of her horrible medicinal balls you remembered a trick you learned from someone while on a mission.

You went to pick some flowers together which was a nice time, she even taught you how to make a flower crown.

When you had the flowers picked you pressed the oils and juice out of them and started the process. By the end of it you had some flower flavored medicine balls.

It tasted way better than it sounds.

*+^~Capricorn~^+*

Who do you teach-  Tsunade

What do you teach her-

You taught her a family recipe of homemade honeydew sake.

She was willing to do anything other than work so she gave it a try.

You prepared three bottles and told her she would have to wait three days for it to be ready, she only lasted one and by the time you came back to check on it they were all completely emptied and a drink Tsunade was dead asleep on the floor.

*^••*Aquarius*••^*

Who did you teach- Kiba Inuzuka

What did you teach him-

You taught him about pronouns!

You had introduced a friend who used They/Them pronouns and Kiba kept mistaking them for she/her.

He didn't mean anything of it just turned out he didn't know what a pronoun was.

You lectured him on it and he found it pretty fasinating and now he asks every new person he meets for their pronouns.

+*^~Pisces~^*+

Who did you teach-
Asuna Sensei

What did you teach him-

You taught him how to be romantic! He was about to go on a date with Kurinai for their anniversary but he didn't know the first thing to do.

You weren't very romantic yourself but you weren't as clueless as he was!

You decided to help him and you both walked around the village buying chocolates and gifts for Asuna's lover.

When you finished the gift part you lectured him on how to be romantic, how to act around a lady and how to go about the date.

He went on the date with more confidence than before and they had a nice night out!