*+^^•~Who Walks in On You Changing and How They React~•^^+*

~*..*.~Aries~.*..*~
Naruto Uzumaki
" Sorry! I didn't know you were in here" he says before slamming the door closed.

*..~*~Taurus~*~..*
    Neji Hyuga
"M-my apologies" Neji blushes before politely bowing in apology and quickly closing the door

**•*~Gemini~*•**
Jaraiya(sorry for doing you this way)
"I didn't know you had such a body! How about I help you change huh?" The pervy sage said as you threw a shoe at his face before closing the door an locking it

•*~Cancer~*•
Shikamaru Nara
"Oh, my bad...ill leave now" Shikamaru awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck before he walked out of the changing room.

+*^••Leo••^*+
Ino Yamanaka
"Oh! I'm so sorry! Why didn't you lock the door?!" She asked you before immediately turning around and leaving closing the door behind her

*~~••Virgo••~~*
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke walks into the changing room a blush adorned his face as he noticed you "sorry" he muttered as before hastily walking back out of the changing room not even closing the door behind him.

~**+•Libra•+**~
Kakashi Hatake
"My bad" he says as he hesitated for a second his eyes on you as before snapping out of his trance and immediately walking out of the room.

**•+~Scorpio~+•**
Kiba Inuzuka
"Oh...I-I mean sorry didn't mean to walk in on you like that" Kiba blushed as he speed walked out of the room

~*^•Sagittarius•^*~
Rock Lee
"My Apologies! I did not mean to interrupt you!" Lee said before closing the door behind him. You heard him yell something about the power of youth as you heard his footsteps quickly walk away from the changing room.

*+^~Capricorn~^+*
Sakura Haruno
"S-sorry, I just needed to grab a towel" Sakura told you as she covered her eyes and grabbed a towel before leaving the changing room.

*^••*Aquarius*••^*
Hinata Hyuga
"I-I'm s-s-so sorry!" She stuttered before covering her red face and running out of the changing room.

+*^~Pisces~^*+
Sai
"Oh my, you have such a nice body just the perfect amount of curves and amazing imperfections...do you think you could model for my next painting?" Said asked you as you frowned and threw a towel at his face giving him the hint that you we wouldn't be modeling anything for him.

Heya guys it's ya girl SweetPotato!! It is currently 3am and I'm listening to Yagami Yato(if you know you know, you sinful sinnamon rolls). Anyway I feel like this chapter was a bit boring so if you have any recommendations for this book don't be afraid to leave them in the comments!