+^*What does Sasuke Uchiha think about you*^+

~*..*.~Aries~.*..*~
They're okay. A bit aggressive and reckless and they're always picking fights and challenging me, though they're a worthy opponent and can prove difficult to spar sometimes they're still annoying.

*..~*~Taurus~*~..*

Who? Oh them, they're always slacking and lazing off, it's surprising they're a good ninja though I never see them train. They can be way too stubborn, they never know when to give up they annoy me weather they mean it or not.

**•*~Gemini~*•**
They're weird, I've known them since i was young and they never leave me alone, they talk too much and are annoying...no matter how much i avoid them they always come back. They've been with me through the hardest times of my life i guess that makes them more tolerable.

•*~Cancer~*•
They let their emotions lead them, they remind me of Naruto in that sense and they're equally annoying.

+*^••Leo••^*+
They seem not to like me and they don't speak to me a lot it's not like I care though as long as they don't get in my way. It would be annoying if they did.

*~~••Virgo••~~*
Oh yeah them. Sure they're bossy but we agree on a lot of things, exspessialy about Naruto. They scold him so I don't have to. Though they're still annoying

~**+•Libra•+**~
T

hey're all about friendship. They always seem to make friends with everyone they've even got their eyes set on me it's annoying. I don't need friends

**•+~Scorpio~+•**
They spend a lot of their time training they seem to have a dark past but they don't talk about it. I honestly don't care. Their the only ones that don't annoy me that you've asked about so far.

~*^•Sagittarius•^*~
T

hey always seem to be doing their own thing.  Everytime I see them they're doing something they're always ready to help people reminds me of Naruto that makes them annoying.

*+^~Capricorn~^+*
T

hey don't talk to me and I don't talk to them.

*^••*Aquarius*••^*
They yelled at me once. I didn't expect it. They're usually quiet but they went all out. I nedr really talked to them after that.
(

Thank you Aqua he deserved it :) )

+*^~Pisces~^*+
They always zone out during missions. Kakashi has save them multiple times. They'd be a dead weight if it wasn't for the fact that they always surprise me when things get serious. When it maters they always give it their all that's good i guess...they're still annoying most of the time.

Hey! SweetPotato here! As promised take yo chapterʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ📕

Question for today what is your favorite zodiac sign?