2

Seo Yeo Reum's POV

"Hey you're doing it again" Kyungsoon playfully scolded me.

I flinched. She took me by surprised, I oddly glanced at her, "What are you talking about?"

"You're staring at them", She answered, smirking.

"And you're blushing while doing it too" Saeri teased, chuckling.

It was lunch time. We've been eating lunch together for several weeks now. I remembered on my first day I was praying for new friends, and now...I kind of regret it. Slightly. For about 50%. It's just those two I regret being friends with, Kyunsoon and Saeri. How ironic that my bestfriend is a part of it.

Individually they're great! However when they are together, hell is unleash. My kind of hell. I don't mean to be too dramatic. It's just that, that dynamic duo love to constantly tease and play a joke on me whenever they got a chance. It was funny at first, not gonna lie. I played along like any friend would. However, it's starting to irritate me a little. And I know they noticed it too, yet they keep pestering me about it.

I rolled my eyes at them. I know that I'm blushing because of how warm my cheeks are, i still denied it. "No, I'm not."

"Guys, stop it. Give her a rest, c'mon", Jinae ordered, but I can see that smirk on her face, a proof that she finds it hilarious too.

I shook my head and groaned quietly, "Could we just eat, please?"

Saeri sang, "I think somebody has a crush~"

I DO NOT!

That's what I wanted to say but couldn't. They would not stop even if I did. It would only add flame to the fire. I just kept quite. And from time time, chuckled humorlessly when they were laughing.

I really want to tell them that they are wrong. They're DEAD wrong! I don't like them or one of them that way. I just find them....stunning. Yeah, that's one way to put it.

They're good looking, smart, and talented! And I'm not just saying that, they're truly are. One member of their group named Lee YongBok (but everybody calls him Felix) is part of the radio broadcasting club. He has this very deep calming voice that is perfect for it. He joined the club since freshman making him the youngest ever to join the radio broadcasting club. Every monday, he and his radio partner always do morning announcements. While wednesday and friday afternoon, I always anticipate his live radio broadcast at school during our free time. Instead of listening to music while I'm studying or reading a book, I listen to his broadcast. Somehow it helps me to be more focus.

Next, Han Jisung. The bookworm of the group. I always catch him in the library or holding a book whenever I see him passing by in the hallways. I assume he's smart? Who knows? Him and Felix are in the same classroom along with other two members of the group. I'll tell more about them later.

Who else? OH. The youngest of the group, Yang Jeong-In. But he has a nickname too, I swear these nicknames are so weird. People call him I.N, don't know why though. Even the teachers call him that. He's a freshman this year. At a young age, he's already musically inclined. The kid can really sing. Because of that he was scouted in a band of our school as the main vocalist.

Following the maknae, Kim Seungmin. Even he is only a freshman, he's already the head of the photography club. Plus, he also have 1 million+ followers on his IG account because of his amazing photos. Literal pieces of art!

Let's proceed to the eldest. Kim Woojin. Apparently, he's in the cooking club. Jinae is a member of that club too and according to her, his dishes always come out looking so appetizing. One time, Jinae got to taste a curry dish of his, and she said it's the most delicious thing she ever tasted. My mouth is watering just by imagining it.

Then there's Chan. Out of all the members, he is the one I respect the most. Why? It's because he's the president of our school council. He made a lot of achievements for our school. I can't list them all since there're too many. And because of him, our school is recognized as one of the top 5 best school from South Korea.

Respect.

Now, Lee Minho. It was strange to find so little about him. And unlike the others, he is not active in any SNS accounts. It's like he just created them and never used it ever again. The last tweet he posted was I assume back in middle school. After that, nothing. No instagram. He facebook but like twitter he rarely post anything. He's very private.

All I know about him is that he's a well known basketball player in our school and that's pretty much it. He really has this low profile. Well, low for their standards. He still stuck out like a sore thumb. This persona of his makes me somehow curious.

I don't know what's going on with him. Just talking about him makes my face a tad warmer. I sighed.

"You okay?" Jinae asked, her grip on my arm loosened. We are now headed to our classroom's after eating our lunch. I kept quite but smiled at her to convey that I'm alright.

"They're here again," Kyungsoon breathed, all pissed.

I looked over to the entrance of our classroom. It was blocked by a crowd of girls. Ever since we got these new classmates, our room is always swarm by females from other classes ranging from different years.

"How can we go inside?". I wished Jinae didn't asked that. In that instance, Kyungsoon approached them. I wouldn't say she tackled them, but it does sure looks like it. They were instantly gone.

She walked towards us, smirking.

I scoffed, pretty surprised and slightly amazed, "What the hell did you do?"

She shrugged, a prideful aura shone through her, "Nothing. Let's go?"

Jinae and I were in disbelief. We just shook our head and chuckled.

For added information, the reason why our class is always pact with these girls is because of....well....the two members I haven't yet talk about. Hyunjin and Changbin.

Just a few couple of days ago, our homeroom teacher bombarded us with a rather unexpected news. Apparently, hyunjin, changbin, felix and jisung are classmates. Those 4 in a same room. Imagine that?

Basically, they were too much for the teachers to handle. And I'm not talking about the guys themselves - I was talking about their so-called fans. The teachers can't control their frantic behaviors any longer.

So the solution they come up with is that to divide them into two and transfer the other two to another class.

I don't know why, but they somehow got stuck in my class. Not to be mean and all, I don't mind them being in my class. It's their fans I'm struggling with. They are nuisance.

Hwang Hyunjin. I have to say, most of the fault is with this member - when it comes to the frantic fans. He's really handsome. Hwang is a perfect surname for him, he literally looks like a prince. A pretty prince.

To top it all off, the guy can dance. He's a part of a really famous dance group. They are very popular not just in our school but the whole Seoul district too. They won plenty of dance competitions. Some say they are on par with the idols of today. I wonder if Hyunjin has any plans to become one?

Last but certainly not the least, Seo Changbin. Weird, we have the same surname. Based on my observation ever since they moved to our class, he seems to be into drawing. Well, i think that's kinda obvious for everybody, since he always carries his small sketchpad with him wherever he goes.

Does he also brings it to the restroom?

Well, that's basically all the information I have about the most popular guys in school. By evaluating their qualities and achievements, I could really state that they are clearly in a different league. Can you blame me not to admire them?

Besides, I think what I'm doing is healthy and more ethical unlike what those girls are doing. I'm not disturbing anyone's peace. I know my limits. I'm not some crazy fan girl who follows everywhere they go. No.

----------