Chapter 1- Weird Dreams

Chapter 1

Hanako Shinzō and Tsuki Himari are both princesses of Mystica. They both want to be queen, but for different reasons.

Tsuki wants to be queen because she wants power over others and lots of money. Hanako wants to be queen because she wants to make decisions that make everyone happy. Because of this, Hanako becomes queen. Hanako is thankful and knows that being queen is difficult, but she is ready. Tsuki is furious because she didn't become queen. She steals the scepter and turns evil. She burns down the entire kingdom, causing Hanako to run away. Tsuki assumes she burnt down her sister in the fire, but little did she know, she really ran away.

Hanako runs deep into the forest to weep. She was given a job, and she had failed to do so. She vowed she would never go to the kingdom again.

This was a story Zander was telling the rest of the music club. The story he was telling was a legend, so they don't know if it's true or not.

Jake: That's not real, that couldn't happen!

Hailey: Ok...sure...

Everyone headed to bed.

Zander has a dream.(everything in the dream is italicized)

~dream begins~

???: Guards, take her to the dungeon.

Zander, POV: What- where am I?

???: Let me go!

???: SILENCE! Peasants have no right to speak.

Zander pulls out a sword.

Zander: Let her go, or I'll have to deal with you myself!

???: What--

Zander: It's your choice. You can let her go, and we'll never take a step near you. Unless you want to deal with us.

???: Alright, but be warned.

Zander: I don't need your warnings.

As soon as both opponents hit each other, Zander wakes up.

~dream ends~

Zander: What happened...?