Chapter 7: The Miracle of Birth

Elsa

Worry was all I could do for Anna. Shouldn’t I be happy that she was having her baby? I should. Why was I scared then?

I paced back and forth across the room, all I could do now was wait.

Anna

 *Unedited Chapter*

 I don’t know how much time passed, but I was full of pure joy once I heard a baby cry. They cleaned the baby up and wrapped it in a blanket and handed it to me. The blanket was blue. Kristoff’s eyes were full of tears of joy.

I brushed my thumb across his cheek. And I just don’t know what I’m feeling at the moment. Happiness, joy, relief, I don’t know….

The doctor asked if I wanted my family to see me, I said yes.

Elsa, Jack, Aria, Leah, a few servants, and Merida rushed in.

“Anna--oh my!” cried Elsa, running to my side.

“It’s a boy,” I said, unable to hold back tears.

Everyone smiled and asked to hold him, I let them. I held Zacharias, or Zach while Elsa passed my baby boy to everyone. I haven’t decided a name.

“Kristoff,” I said,

“Yeah?”

“What do you want to name him?”

“Good question…How about Harry?” I shook my head. “Benjamin?” I shook my head again. “Then what do you want?”

“I settled on three names, Aidan, Eli, and Brett,” I said.

“I like Aidan,” said Elsa.

“Brett’s a cute name,” said Aria.

“Eli’s too simple,” said Jack.

“I like Eli,” said Merida.

After everyone settled down, me and Kristoff whispered to each other, then we nodded our heads, and we settled the name.

“It’s settled,” I announced, holding my baby higher, he opened his eyes, they were a pure olive green, and another tear streamed down my cheek, “everyone, this is Elias Alexander (What should be their last name? Comment below!),” I announced, and everyone cheered.

After a while, I wanted to spend time with Kristoff alone, so they left, and I turned to my husband.

“So? You now have a son. What first?”

“Well, you could let me hold my son,” he said. I handed Elias to him.

“We only settled on Elias so we could call him Eli, you do realise we’ll be calling him Eli for the rest of his life and ours, right?”

“Of course, would I pick that name if I didn’t like it?” he said. Good point.

We stayed silent a while, admiring our son.

“Alright, I’m getting sleepy, these pain meds, I’m gonna fall asleep,” I said groggily.

“Alright, I’ll check on you.” He gave me a kiss, then left. I immediately fell asleep,

I woke up, I must have been asleep a while, because Kristoff was asleep on the side of my bed, and Eli was sound asleep on his little bed next to mine. Kristoff had his hands over his head.

My body felt rather numb and sore, and I almost forgot what I just went through.

I smiled, even though I shouldn't have, I gently picked Eli up and cradled him. His eyes opened and he didn’t cry. And another tear immediately came, he stared so deeply into my eyes.

“Hi, Eli, I’m your Mom,” I said.

After a few days of recovery, I felt better, and I took Eli everywhere I went. It was wintertime, and it was Snow Day.

“Snow Day!” Jack cried, running and flying in the ballroom, spreading ice and snow everywhere.

“Would you shut up? Eli’s trying to sleep,” I complained.

“Then don’t bring him into the ballroom,” Jack said.

I left, then went into my room, Kristoff was asleep on my bed, and I laid down next to him, setting Eli in his crib and falling asleep with Kristoff.

A/N

I know I’m time skipping a lot, but I just don’t have the patience to write the entire time Anna was pregnant! Finally Kristanna baby!!! What do you think of the name? Leave a comment, vote, and a magical spray that makes junk food healthy ;)