Chapter 2 1/2

Please don't play the song yet I'll tell you when to

-Chapter 2-

-Y/n pov-

Everyone was outside apparently while I was gone, Don challenged. All the kids were outside I was sitting at a tree a bit further than were Ray was sitting. You could hear some of the kids saying "run run!". Norman looked at Ray. Ray took out his pocket watch(?). After a couple of seconds, Ray looked up at Norman.

Norman nodded in response. I went backed to drawing. So... I guess Ray is going to show Norma and Emma the secret of the house. I already know Ray is the traitor it wasn't that hard he would always go to mom's room when all the kids were asleep.

Mom walked my way holding one the babies." Hey Y/n I just wanted to give you a gift for doing so well on today's test." mom handed me a box wrapped in gift paper."Thank you mom I appreciate it."I said and with that, she left.

After a while, most of the kids were already back the only ones who weren't here were Emma and Norman. After a couple more minutes the two arrived."He caught me again! Why? So frustrating!" I heard Emma say as she was whining."Question. What does Norman have that you don't?" Ray asked Emma.

Well that's obvious boy parts oh and Strategy. I spaced out for the rest of their conversation. Conny came up to a bit later." Big sis Y/n can you pretty please play tag with me just this once. It is my last day after all" Conny said with a smile

I have always had a good relationship with the younger kids so of course, I said yes. Me and conny were a team. A bit later we saw Norman, Ray, and Emma. "Hey! Are you guys even playing?" Don asked them. "Oh, is the game over already?" Gilda asked "We should call it a day. If we're late, Mom will be worried." Norman said

"We'll eventually leave this place, huh?"Don asked." This is an orphanage. Of course, we'll leave eventually. Before we turn 12"(you sure about that)one of the kids with us said."You know what? We don't get letters from anyone." "Letters?" "You know, after they leave the house, no one writes us."

-time skip to when they talk about what they want to do when they get outside cause I don't want to write everything-

-3rd person pov-

"I want to go outside, too!" yelled Gilda. "What would you do outside?" one kid asked. "Obviously, get new clothes!" Gilda said back. "Not again," Don said. "I mean, come on! We only have this one uniform! I read in books that the outside world has so many different types of clothes! I want to wear them all!" Gilda said

"I want to eat delicious food." "Maybe go on a date with a cute girl? Or even y/n" Don said while saying the last part to himself. "That's a little rude." "Oh, that's not what I meant." " I want to see a train!" "That's a good one!" "What about you, Norman?" Emma asked Norman.

"I want to go to different places and see things I've never seen before," he said. "Good Idea! And you, Ray?" Emma asked Kuro- Ray. "Once I get outside, well I'd have to survive first," he replied. "Such a downer. What about you, Emma?" Don asked. "Me?" she asked. "You want to ride a giraffe, right?"

"Did I say that? Well,' I don't really want to leave. I want to stay here forever!" she said. "That's not really an answer what about you y/n?" Don asked the h/c haired girl. The girl took out her notebook since not everyone knows sign language she writes it down "I don't know"
Emma reads out

  "I promise to write! I'll write a lot of letters. I'll never forget about everyone. When I leave the house, I want to become a mother like mom. And then, I'll never abandon my children." Conny said.

-time skip to when it's dark-

-Y/n pov-

     I was with conny in the room helping her pack. "Hey big sis I know you don't talk anymore because of reasons but could you sing me that Lullaby you used to sing to me when I was a baby?". This is Conny's last day so Of course, I said yes.

(Start music)
"Fly me to the moon Let me play among the stars Let me see what spring is like On a, Jupiter and Mars In other words, hold my hand In other words, baby, kiss me Fill my heart with song And let me sing for ever more You are all I long for All I worship and adore In other words, please be true In other words, I love you Fly me to the moon Let me play among the stars Let me see what spring is like On a, Jupiter and Mars In other words, hold my hand In other words, baby, kiss me Fill my heart with song And let me sing for ever more You are all I long for All I worship and adore In other words, please be true In other words, I love you Fill my heart with song Let me sing for ever more You are all I long for All I worship and adore In other words, please be true In other words, in other words I love you."
Conny looked so happy right now." B-Big sis y-you talked." she said. She jumped hugged me I hugged her backed."Conny, I want you to do something for me when you go through the gate I want you to close your eyes and count to 30 and think about all the fun times you had with us promise?"
" mhmm promise" she put her pinky around mine. I heard mom's footsteps she was coming this way "Conny it's time to go" She said. "Ok mom," Conny said.

(Um so I want to finish episode one so I might post chapter 2 2/2 later today or tomorrow anyways thanks for the likes and views)