Chapter 1 (remake)

BORUTO POV
It was bright outside today and a hot summer day. We where under a huge tree that gave us shade. Next to me was my best friend for a while now, Mitsuki. He was the only one there for me when I needed him, but that will all change today.

I feel someone stare at me while I was deep in thought.

Looking to my side I see, Mitsuki staring at me intensely. I felt my cheeks heat up from the attention.

"Mitsuki what's wrong?" I ask him seeing as he wanted to say something to me.

He came closer to me then hugged me tightly. I was surprised at first but I slowly hugged him back.

"Boruto...." he said, but it was muffled since he was digging his face into my shoulder. "Yes?" I replied back quickly. He tightens the hug seeming like I was going to disappear.

"I'm moving away...." Mitsuki said slowly.

My whole world shattered.

I quickly push him away. I felt warm liquid poor down my face. I felt angry and sad I couldn't take it. I get up and rush up the hill anything to stop the pain.

As soon as I got to my house I ran up the stairs into my room. Slamming the door behind me I jump face first onto my bed.

That night I just kept crying wanting him to stay.

Wishing I stayed there for a few more minutes. Seeing it was my last time to see him.

Well well well uhhhh nvm.

I hope you liked it sorry if it was short I have class soon.

Bye peeps!