Chapter 2

BORUTO POV
I woke up in a cold sweat. I had that fucking dream again or more nightmare. I mean it's been 7 years now I should've been over it by now. Sighing I decided to look for a job, needing one as soon as possible.

I get off my bed slowly since I was feeling a little dizzy. I grab my things that I need to shower and go inside the bathroom.

After that I brush my teeth lazily. I walk into the small kitchen, grabbing instant noodles from the cabinet.

Eating took about 10 minutes so it was now 8:00am. Once again I sigh not usually waking up this early on a fucking Saturday! I grab the things I need and start to head out.

While I was walking in the park I spotted an old science project partner. I think her name was Gisele? Before I could even think about it she was right in front of me. I scream not knowing she could move that fast.

I mean in middle school she was lazy and alone so this was new. I looked down at the slightly shorter female.

"Boruto! You haven't changed and your height either!" She exclaimed. Did she have to go for my height? Like what the fuck.

"And your still as short as ever" I said smugly.
I heard her laugh "dude I'm 5'1 and your 5'6" she stated. I felt my face heat up remembering 5'6 wasn't that y'all got guys.

"Hey are you looking for a job?" She asked.

"How did you know I needed one?" I look at her suspiciously. She laughs again but this time sarcastically. "I just do! Now are you looking for one" she asked me in a serious tone.

"Uh yeah, why?" I asked cautiously but I was interested. She grabbed my hand and started dragging me somewhere. "H-hey where are you taking me!?" I yell trying to make her let go.

"I'm taking you to a job! A really good one to be exact!" She said enthusiastically. Sighing I decided to let her drag me to this so called good job.

Next thing I know I'm in front of a huge mansion. Maybe even bigger than that! I admired the huge house never seeing one this big before in my life.

Once again I was dragged to the front door of the house. Gisele knocks on the door and waves to me goodbye. "Did she just fucking leave me!?" I thought. Before I could go after her I hear the doors open, turning around I saw a old guy bowing down.

"Uh sorry my friend brought me here?" I say nervously not wanting to get in trouble. Especially with these kind of people. The butler asked me to enter the mansion. Of course I did what any normal person would do! I went in.

As soon as I walked in the doors shout loudly behind me. Scaring me to death and into someone's arms. Again scared by that I tried to pull away, but they wouldn't let me go! I knew this was a bad idea yet little old me still did it.

I heard a low chuckle from the person holding onto me tightly. "Hey let me go! You tall ass pervert!" I yell as I was punching him in the chest.

"Calm down Boruto it's just me" they said. I think I either died or froze since that voice sounded like Mitsuki's only deeper. I slowly looked up seeing it really was him, and DANG he was hot and tall.

"You look more fragile than I remember" he said laughing. God was his laugh the hottest thing ever, I realized what I was thinking and quickly shook the thought out of my head. I glared at him for calling me fragile and he was right I was, but he didn't need to know that.

"Oh yeah!? What's so fragile about me?" I ask giving him a death glare. He pulled me even closer if that was even possible. His hand caressed my cheek and his other around my waist. How many times have a felt heat go into my face today? I lost count.

"Well for starters your still short" he stated the obvious seeing as he looked at least 6'0. "You have nice feminine curves" he continued "and soft nice skin that I would never get bored of touching."

I pushed him away feeling as if I was red as a tomato right now. I never heard anyone describe me like that before, I mean except for the feminine like curves but that's it. Wait wasn't I here for a job?

"Mitsuki I was here for a job?" He hummed and pointed at a door to the far left of the room. "Your uniform is in there" he says. Wait I got the job? Not questioning it I decided to just change into this uniform.

After I was done changing I wanted to punch Mitsuki in and handsome face of his. Why the fuck am I wearing a girls maid outfit? Last time I checked I was a guy and gay so- I mean I guess this works. I have to say I do look really good, looking myself in the mirror. Sighing I walk out to find Mitsuki still there.

Once he noticed I was standing next to him I saw a smirk appear on his face. I felt a vain pop when he did that, but I did have one question.

"Mitsuki how much does this job pay?" I asked curious.

"Usually it pays $1,000 but for you $1,500" he said normally like that wasn't anything big to him. My jaw dropped onto the floors well not literally, but it felt like it was.

"$1,500!?" I say excitedly that would make it so much easier for me! I felt his hand on my head which caused to look up at him questionably.

"Maybe if you help with my personal needs I would give you more" a smirk plastered on his face. He then walked away into a room, leaving me confused on what he meant by that.

Little did I know I would find out sooner than later.

Heyyyy this is a remake book!

Anyways imma go eat because I haven't yet and I'm starving.

I did this for @GIGOCHAN

Bye peeps!