Chapter 1: The beginning

Patricia's POV

 Today is the first day of February....Hooray! I just CAN'T wait to go home on Valentine's and just watch TV, ALL.DAY.LONG! I don't want to be given ANYTHING!! After class,then recess, then classes, then lunch, then classes, and finally....DISMISSAL!! Yeah, just a normal day at the university I'm studying in.

I ran towards my "bestie" Val, she was about to go home...

"Me: "Ms. Hawthorne! And where do you think YOU'RE going?!" 

I hugged Val, then she hugged me back.

Val: "Sorry, but I have to go home early, family bonding night tonight." she rolled her glowing yellow eyes

Me: "Aw...Oh well, see you tomorrow!" 

I ran towards the exit to go home, so I can finally rest, that is, until I tripped over a rock, Fortunately, Chris was in front of me, he saved my life... 

Chris: "Whoa! Watch where you're going Grace!"

I stared at his deep green eyes, as I smiled, then blushed..

Me: "Thank you for saving MY life Chris!, but I have to go, bye!"

Chris: "Oh.....Ok bye".

I called a taxi, and on the way home, I thought of something...

Why did Chris hesitate? Is he finally in love w/ me?!

Christopher's POV

Darn it! Why did I hesitate at Trish?! I just can't let her know that I'm love w/ Val...oh well, I just went home..I did all of my assignments, changed my clothes, and went to sleep..

Val's POV

I woke up, feeling tired from staying up so late last night. I studied my lessons, and did all of my assignments, but...something was bothering me..I just thought:

Do I have feeling for Chris??

NO! I NEVER did!!

I showered ,and changed my clothes, then I went downstairs..

Val: "Good morning mom, & little Kat."

Kat: "Hey!! I told you DON'T call me a cat!"

I laughed, Isabella Katrina Hawthorne is my younger sister, she's 10 years old, a 4th grader, and she is 10 years younger than ME.

Mom: "Here's your breakfast , Michelle, Bacon, eggs, & toast w/ orange juice! Just the way you like it." Then she smiled.

Me: "Thanks mom!"  I was STARVING!, I ate my breakfast & drank my orange juice, then I said goodbye, and commuted to school

Author: Sooo, how's the first chapter?! I'm sorry for all the wrong grammars...or mistakes I did, This my VERY first time typing my VERY first book at wattpad...so I hope you enjoyed reading it! :)