Chapter 4

🖤All In🖤

February 16, 2019
10:17am

Saturday, a day of relaxation for most people around the world, a weekend of hanging out with friends and doing things you usually would. Key word was most.
Multiple pairs of feet hit the floorboards of the empty home, running straight for a familiar females room. The running turned into knocking, a never ending thread of knocking until the door opened.

"What the hell could you possibly want on a Saturday?" Y/n grumbles as the boys fell onto the floor piling on each other. "Chan made breakfast and he told one of us to get you." Felix smiles dusting off his outfit not bothering to help his friends. "Yeah one, not four." She shakes her head lending a hand to the youngest, "Poor Jeongin was crushed under you idiots. Are you okay baby?" Her arms wrapped around the boy squeezing him tight. "I'm fine."
Hyunjin and Jisung looked to each other with questioning eyes, "This is awkward." Felix whispers to Jeongin, who nods motioning for them to leave. "Let Y/n get ready for the day. We'll see you in the dining room." "Actually I need to talk to Hyunjin real quick." She spoke as they were exiting catching the said boys arm. "See you two downstairs then." Felix waved shutting the door behind him.

Hyunjin turned to me with a gentle smile on his plump lips, "What did you need?" My mind flooded with answers that I wanted to say but only one stuck with me. "Jisung and I had sex at the party." His facial expressions remained the same, "Okay." I blinked, "Is that all?" He tilts his head to the side, "No... us, what are we?" "What do you mean?" I blinked again, "Well with what happened yesterday..." "You assumed we would be something?" I nodded my head down silently wishing I didn't bring it up.
He stepped closer lifting my head up, "We could be, only if you want to." Then closed the gap between us. "Let's make a deal."

Hyunjin left Y/n's room with a large grin on his face, he entered the dining room taking a seat in front of the plate of food. "Where is Y/n?" Chan asks looking up from his phone, "She's doing her makeup, she told us to go on and eat." The group of friends nodded placing their devices down and began digging in.
A little while later Y/n finished her makeup look, cleaning up after herself before joining the others for breakfast. She too had a large grin upon her face, her stomach was filled with butterflies at Hyunjin and hers conversation.

"Let's make a deal."  He spoke holding her close to him. "What's that?" She licked her lips, "I know things have been broken off with you and him. And you're still healing but I have been thinking about this all night." "Get to the point." Y/n laughed lightly punching his shoulder, "We become friends with benefits. I go to you and you come to me, in anyway, to smoke, hangout or even have sex." This sparked Y/n's interest making her think for a moment. "I'd like that, I just don't want it to cause trouble." She smiled up at him, her arms loosely hung on his shoulders as their faces grew closer to each other. "So we have a deal?" "It A Deal."

"Damn girl you're hot." Changbin says looking at me, "What!" "Her outfit!" "What?!" I laughed at Chan and Changbin go back and forth taking a seat beside Minho, "How do you live with them?" "I can't even answer that myself." We laughed enjoying the show in front of us, "Her outfit is hot!" "Why do you keep saying that!!" I shook my head taking a bite of sausage, turning my attention to Hyunjin who was already staring at me, he winked but didn't look away. I smiled back and continued eating what Chan had made along with them still bickering. "Her outfit has flames on it and it makes her hot. What do you not understand?"

———————————————————————
2:07pm

We walked around the city enjoying the Saturday afternoon, everyone was having a great time. Note I mentioned was.

The small cafe was busy, multiple people were in and out happily leaving with their tasty treats. The 9 of us were sitting at a table in a secluded spot, no one was around us. We joked around occasionally taking sips from our drinks and small bites of cake. I sat between Jisung and Hyunjin nothing was wrong, except for both of them and their hands.

Jisung held my hand under the table, to which I didn't know whether to let him or to remove his hold. So I let him. Hyunjin's hand was on my thigh, I didn't hesitate to peel his hand away. But once it was off it came back within a few minutes, so I just left his hand there.

Now I am sitting here between my ex and friend with benefits, one whose hand was in mine and another on my thigh. All things were going well until he showed up. The once relaxed hands tightened at the sight of him and his friends coming our way. "Y/n, you weren't in class yesterday. Where were you? Are you okay?"

I froze just staring at him, no words came from my mouth, his eyes were glued on me. "She's fine." Jisung said glaring at Jaemin, his hand was squeezing mine tighter by the second. "I want to hear it come from her." "She's fine, now get lost." Hyunjin spoke, he clenched his jaw, the hand that was once on my thigh was now balled into a fist. "We'll go, not because you said to but because it seems she can't make up her mind. See you Monday." He smirked as he walked away, "I hate him."

No one knew what Jaemin had meant by that as he and his friends left out the cafe. What did he mean by she couldn't make up her mind?

Jaemin

"With him yet going for his best friend at the same time. Can't say I'm surprised, you probably fucked the whole group by now."

"Watch out if you know what's good for you."

Read; 2:28pm

"I need to go outside." Y/n pushed her chair out leaving with her things, she walked around the corner of the cafe and just sat there. "Son of a Bitch!" She yells throwing her drink at the brick wall making it go everywhere but on her. "Y/n..." It was Hyunjin's voice, the others were still in the cafe discussing on what to do. He lit the stick that was between his lips, squatting down to her level, "Here." He gave the stick to her after taking his drag of it. "You need a smoke after what happened."

Y/n took the nicotine filled stick as Hyunjin stood up again offering his hand to her. She took his hand standing, her arms wrapped around his torso taking him by surprise but had him mirroring the action. Her head was on his chest while he looked down the dimly lit alleyway, trash bags upon trash bags everywhere.

Her head tilted up, the motion making Hyunjin look down at her. "I hate boys." "Not me though, right?" A smile plastered on his face, "Including you." She rolls her eyes bringing the cigarette back to her lips.

———————————————————————
Woof, you and Hyunjin agreed on being friends with benefits.

Chan and Changbin were a little weird... but you are hot ;)

Jaemin and his crew came in the cafe you and the others were hanging out at, he asked for your whereabouts to which you did not reply to, but Hyunjin and Jisung did for you.

Jaemin texted you noticing what was going on with Hyunjin, Jisung and you. Will he expose you or create a rumor? Is this friends with benefits going to ruin your relationship with Jisung and Hyunjin? Will this be a great mistake?

Anywho, thank you as always for reading and see you in the next!
Don't forget to vote, comment, share, and follow!❤️