Chapter 5

🤍Another Day🤍

February 18, 2019
7:30am

The sun shined through my blinds lighting up my room, I looked to my left watching his chest slowly rise and fall. Hyunjin had fallen asleep in my bed the last few days, on purpose maybe, but I didn't mind. I admired his features, everything about him was perfect, from the mole under his eye to his plump pink lips. His hair was slightly messy as I moved strands from his face.

"You're watching me while I sleep." He mumbles fluttering his eyes open scooting closer to me. "How do you look like royalty when you wake up?" His arms found their way around my body, "Royalty?" He chuckles, I felt his breath hit my neck then his lips. "Maybe you could be my queen." "In you're dreams Hwang." My hand laid on his chest pushing him away, "Come on, we got school."

It's Monday morning, another day of hell. Hyunjin left my room going into the guest room where his clothes were, my outfit was neatly folded in the bathroom closet, picking clothes out the night before was always something I did it felt right.
"Y/n?" I heard a muffled voice say from the other side of the door, "Yeah, I'll be out in a second!" My movements were quick as I hurriedly pulled on my jeans.

"What's up?" Y/n opened the door I was sitting on the edge of her bed patiently waiting. "There is a man at the door, he said his name was Mr. Park, I think he works with your parents." Her facial expression turned surprised, "That's my driver. I'll be back, thanks Sung." She left, I assume to speak with him.
I looked around her room everything was the same nothing had changed, even our photos were still hanging. I wandered over to the pictures on the wall, our first group photo with everyone, that was a crazy night. My hand subconsciously picked up a photo of just us two, I remembered when Seungmin took this so clearly.

•••

June 8, 2018; 12:16am

"Why are we doing this? We're so stupid she's probably sleeping." I cursed as I climb up Y/n's window. "Just don't look down, don't look down, don't look down." My fear of heights started kicking in, my heart was racing as I finally reached her balcony. I stood there breathing in and out calming myself down, I knocked on the glass door hoping she wasn't sleeping.

"What are you doing here?" She sighs unlocking the door stepping out, she was dressed in her pajamas and piggy slippers. "I told you we were coming. Everyone's at the door." I took a step towards her embracing her in my arms, "I haven't checked my messages." She mumbled poking my side letting me in. "Why didn't you use the doorbell?" Her voice filled the room as she slipped on a hoodie, "We didn't know if you were sleeping or if your parents were home." She nodded grabbing my hand, "Well they're not, shall we let them in?"

We opened the door all the boys greeting as they stepped in taking their shoes off as we headed up to our smoking room. "Now the party can get started!" Hyunjin chimed as I sat down, Y/n on my lap. "It's a sausage fest in here." Y/n groans her face in my neck as they laughed, "Sorry none of us have girlfriends at the moment." Changbin says leaning back on the couch. "We're not that bad, we know you love us." Chan pokes at her arm, "I hate you all." She crossed her arms.

"Did you roll it yet?" I asked looking at Hyunjin as he nods, "Pre-rolled." He pulled out a little baggie taking one out. "I hope none of you are sick." Y/n eyes them as Hyunjin lit the joint. No one spoke but had large smiles on their faces, "Guess we'll find that out tomorrow." Felix lightly laughs his brows wiggling. "Marijuana is illegal in Korea, how did get it?" "I know a guy." Hyunjin simply says passing the joint to Seungmin. "Mark Lee?" He gasped, "How'd you know!" "Cause he's my seller?" She said in a duh tone.