I told you so (Pt:1)

Danny was too tired to do anything that morning, so instead of getting up to get the milk out of the refrigerator, he picked up Emma's bottle that was sitting on the counter and poured some of the milk from there into his coffee.

Tucker, who was standing nearby looked at him in disgust. "That's disgusting."

Danny offered the bottle. "Want some?"

Tucker considered this for a moment, then nodded. "Hit me."

Just as he poured some of it into his cup, Mia walked into the apartment with a box

"Hey!" She yawned

"Where's Ben? My mom send him something that'll help him with Emma." Mia said

Danny and Tucker looked at her.

"What'd She get him?" Danny asked.

Mia reached into the box and pulled out bag that was brown with pink stripes and green along the seams. The straps were decorated with cartoon bees and butterflies.

The two men looked at her, confused.

"It's a diaper bag. So, that Ben wouldn't have to carry all of Emma's bottles and diapers in a shopping bag like he's been doing. Milk keeps getting all over the diapers." Mia explained

That's when Ben walked in with Emma.

"See? Constantly learning something new." He announced to the three of them.

"Today's lesson: Always get dressed for work after you give the baby a bath."

Mia set the diaper bag on the floor, smiling as she headed for the kitchen.

"Say good morning to Uncle Tucker, Aunt Mia, and your Uncle Danny."

"Okay, so I think we're officially out of everything with the word "baby" in it. Where's the list?" Ben said

They all looked at him, confused.

"What list?" Tucker asked, and Ben's smile fell.

"The one we should have started before we ran out of everything." Tucker groaned inwardly.

" Tucker groaned inwardly

"We're going to be late." Mia tells Ben

"Crap, someone needs to watch Emma today." Ben responded.

"Why can't you just ask your mom to watch her?" Tucker ask

Ben shook his head as he poured a glass of orange juice

"No no no. There will be no asking the mom anything. She already thinks I'm making a huge mistake and that I'm too irresponsible. So I'd like to get a handle on this before she hits me with a big 'I told you so.'"

"Then... get ready to be smacked, cause I think she's on her way over." Ben choked on the orange juice he had just drank.

"What?! Here? Now? Why do you think that?" Ben rambled.