I told you so (Pt:2)

"All right, she's out." Riley sighed as she shut the door to Ben's room, where Emma slept.

"There's nothing cuter than a sleeping baby." Danny said as Mia and Tucker nodded in agreement. 

"Yeah, it's when they're awake you gotta watch your back." Danny told her. 

"Yeah, they suck you in with their cuteness and then once they got you...bam! Fluids are flying everywhere." Tucker added, just as

"And the they go sleep and then wake up the second you put them down."

"Hey, we should go, it took me ages to get our names on the club's list." Mia tells Danny

Ben enters the apartment and looked at Danny,Mia and Tucker.

"Do you think either of you will still watch Emma for me tonight?" Danny and Mia rolled their eyes, and Tucker crossed his arms. 

"So, why do you need to change the plan we all so carefully crafted this morning?" Tucker asked him

"I know it was my turn with Emma tonight, but crab cake Chloe just invited me over to get to know each other a little better, if you know what I mean."

The three of them exchanged looks

"Well, you're on your own tonight." Riley told him, picking up her purse from the couch and leaving

"Tough break, dad. I hope she likes kids." Danny told him, patting Ben's back. 

"So,obviously you don't know what I mean. Wait, where are you going?" Ben said as they walk out of the apartment to the elevator.

"Did you all miss the part where she said she wants to get to know me better?"

Riley shook her head for all four of them.

"No. But you obviously missed the part where we don't care." Danny said

Mia nodded in agreement. 

"And also the part where I had to throw out my pants." Ben clapped his hands together, begging. 

"Please, guys? I'll be quick." Then he reconsidered. "Well, not that quick." 

"Well, if someone hadn't already committed me to a fun-filled evening of helping his mother with her will..." Riley told him sarcastically, and Ben smiled goodheartedly.

"Sorry about that. So probably not a good time to ask for another favor. But if you could try to wedge in a word or two about how great I'm doing with Emma, you know, how responsible I am?"

Riley's eyebrows rose. 

"So you want me to lie?" Ben sighed, his smile falling. 

"Look, you're right. I said I'll figure this out and I will. I promise." He told them all as they headed into the hall and Riley pressed the but to for the elevator. 

"Good man." The elevator dinged, and Riley entered it, but Ben stopped Danny,Mia and  Tucker. 

"But you three, not so fast." Both men slumped.