Chapter Four: Exploring Berk: I

[Hiccup's POV]

I woke up from my very long slumber. I slept for more than nine hours, but it was nightfall. "Toothless, it's nighttime. Let's go!" I cheered.
I got onto Toothless' back and we told Snowstorm, "We're going to explore Berk! Bye Father Stormy!"

Then we flew all the way to Berk, under the cover of nightfall.

"Hmm.." I whispered, "..Toothless, let's wait for Firinia's dragon raid to subside, we'll find a hideout in the forest for now."

"Then, let's go!" Toothless said.

We found an area in the forest that made a great refuge place, away from all danger. All that remained here, was peace, and quiet. "Let's land there," I said.

We landed in the cove, but then I heard rustling leaves, and I spun around, wary. I spun around too fast, and I collapsed to the floor.

"Oww..." I said.

I slowly got up, and saw icy blue eyes within the shadows, and a faint figure of a girl viking, "Oh no." I whispered.

"Toothless, we have to get out of here, now!" I shouted frantically, and got onto his back. We escaped just in the nick of time, and I heard a faint shout.

"Damnit!" Said a viking.

"Looks like we have to lay low for a while, Tooth," I said, "The viking girl might report to the chief of the village," a concerned warbling coming from Toothless.

"When the viking girl goes away, we'll go back down in the cove to rest," I said to Toothless, who surprisingly didn't give sarcasticness for once.

When the girl went away, presumably back to the village, I got back to the cove with Toothless who seemed to be on high alert. I sighed.

I laid down in a certain corner of the cove, and I let darkness and unconsciousness ensnare me, once again.