Vengeance

Junmyeon approached Pearl and asked, "Are you okay?" Pearl said nervously, "I... I'm okay." Pearl quickly cleaned up the mess she had made, then she left Junmyeon's bedroom. Luhan asked Junmyeon, "What is Pearl doing here?" Junmyeon replied, "Pearl was attacked by thief because she lives alone, so I asked her to live here." Sehun asked Junmyeon, "Is she your girlfriend?" Junmyeon nodded shyly.

Luhan said to Junmyeon, "You must stay away from Pearl. She is dangerous." Junmyeon asked while laughing, "Dangerous?" Luhan said, "When you asked me to read her mind that time, I saw she had a strong desire to kill you." Junmyeon laughed. Sehun asked Luhan, "Why does Pearl want to kill Junmyeon hyung?" Luhan replied, "I don't know." 

Junmyeon immediately changed the topic, "Guys, see the black box. 4 symbols have appeared, which means there are 4 people who have superpowers. See the stick, 2 hexagon lines are lit now." Luhan said, "I wonder what will happen when all the lines light up later." Sehun counted the lines on the lightstick, then he said, "It has 11 lines, so 9 more lines to go."

Sehun read the gold writings on the white card, "When the skies and the grounds were one legends, through there twelve forces nurtured the tree of life

Sehun read the gold writings on the white card, "When the skies and the grounds were one legends, through there twelve forces nurtured the tree of life..." Junmyeon said, "The card says 12 legends which means 12 people with superpowers. The stick only has 11 lines. The card and the stick don't match. I'm confused now." 

Luhan said, "First of all, let's find Kai and Tao." Sehun asked, "How?" Junmyeon said, "Lu, can you use your power to find Kai and Tao?" Luhan said, "I don't know how." Junmyeon said, "I think that's enough for today." Luhan said, "Okay, see you tomorrow." Then Luhan went home.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sehun lied to his parents saying that their house was ruined by a typhoon. Sehun's dad looked at his house while asking confusedly, "How come only our house was damaged by the typhoon?" Sehun's mom said confusedly, "All our neighbors' houses are totally fine. This is so weird." Sehun only shrugged.

Sehun's parents rented an apartment and they lived there for temporary while Sehun stayed with Junmyeon until their house was repaired. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Seeing Sehun was alone in the living room, Pearl said, "Sehun-ah, I want to buy a gift for Junmyeon. Can you accompany me?" Sehun nodded, then he followed Pearl to leave Junmyeon's house. 

Pearl brought Sehun to the abandoned house where she lived before. Sehun asked confusedly, "Why did you bring me here? Didn't you want to buy a gift for Junmyeon hyung?" Pearl said irritably, "I have killed you for sure! How can you still be alive??" Sehun got confused. 

Pearl suddenly chocked Sehun and said angrily, "You are the one who caused me to become an evil spirit!! You damn god!!" Sehun who was being chocked, hit Pearl's chest with the strong wind that came out of his palm. Pearl was pushed back and hit the wall, it caused Eve to bounce out of Pearl's body. 

Sehun who could see Eve in a spirit form wearing red ancient dress, asked in shock, "Who are you??" Eve smirked and said, "I don't care how you come back to life. I just need to kill you again just like thousands of years ago!" Sehun ran out of Pearl's house immediately. Eve flew to chase Sehun.

Eve stretched out long her dress-sleeve to hit Sehun from behind. When Sehun fell to the ground, Eve's dress-sleeve wrapped around Sehun's body tightly. Eve dragged Sehun back into Pearl's house. Sehun who couldn't move, screamed out loud, "Help!!! Please someone help me!!!" Eve laughed evilly. 

Suddenly Jongin appeared not far from Pearl who was lying dead on the floor. Jongin asked confusedly, "How can I suddenly be here?" Sehun who could see the mark on Jongin's forehead, shouted, "Jongin-ah! Please help me!! Use your power to defeat that woman!!" 

Eve who also saw the mark on Jongin's forehead, said to Jongin while laughing, "Very good! I don't have to waste my time to look for the god of teleportation. I'll kill you after I'm done with the god of wind!" Jongin was puzzled, "Huh??" Suddenly Eve's dress-sleeve stretched out long then hit Jongin's chest very hard. Jongin bounced back and hit the wall then fell to the floor. 

Sehun shouted at Jongin, "Quickly save me!! Use your power!! She said you can teleport!!" Jongin shouted confusedly, "How??" Sehun shouted, "How did you come here?? Just do the same!! Take me out of here!!" Jongin shouted confusedly, "I don't know how!! I just suddenly appeared here!!" Eve laughed, she tightened her dress-sleeve that wrapped Sehun's body. Sehun screamed in pain, "Argghh!" 

Suddenly Eve couldn't move, she got confused and angry. Eve shouted angrily, "What happened to me???" Luhan who had just arrived at Pearl's house, controlled Eve's body with his mind. Luhan shouted to Jongin, "Quickly help Sehun!!" Jongin ran to Sehun, then he quickly removed the cloth that wrapped Sehun's body. 

Luhan shouted, "Get out of here quickly!! I can't hold her for too long!!" Sehun and Jongin quickly ran leaving Luhan and Eve. Eve could move again when Luhan ran out of his energy. Eve stared at Luhan with hatred and said, "I'll come back to get revenge!" Eve flew away leaving Luhan. 

Eve flew very fast to Junmyeon's house. Junmyeon was eating dinner with his parents when Eve arrived. Junmyeon and his parents couldn't see Eve, they ate dinner while talking about Pearl. Eve stared at Junmyeon and said in her heart, "I just want to be loved by you... How can you not love me but you love Pearl so much?... If you can't love me, I won't let you love anyone! " Eve strangled Junmyeon's parents using her dress-sleeves. 

Junmyeon was shocked to see his parents suddenly seemed to be chocked by something unseen. Junmyeon said in panic, "Eomma! Appa! What's wrong??" Eve strengthened her stranglehold, Junmyeon's parents instantly died at the dinning table. Junmyeon cried out loud seeing his parents suddenly died before his eyes. Eve laughed out loud but tears flowed out of her eyes.