Chapter 1

*ANNIE'S P.O.V.*

     I hate planes. They are so creepy. I mean I love the view but I’m so paranoid it’s going to crash. They are also so germy. Ugh, when I see someone sneeze I cringe because I know I’ll be breathing it in later. I don’t care if it’s recycled and filtered, it’s still gross! I may hate planes but I’d ride 100 to go where I’m going. I’m going to visit my Aunt Diana who lives in London,Englandjust like I do every summer. I even got to bring my friend, Bri with me and she’s coming again. But this time is totally different. My aunt is the manager of many different British pop stars. She’s managed people like Adele and Ellie Goulding. She’s even involved with The Wanted in some way. But the newest star (or should I say stars) she gets to manage is ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!! I freaked out so bad when she called to tell me that!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE them so much. I’m not so obssessed that I cry over them but I still LOVE them like a lot!! My aunt actually thought I’d be a crier but I told her not to worry. I said I think it’s weird and it freaks out the boys. She said it totally does freak them out haha. As Bri and I stood in line getting our passports checked and all through the plane ride, I wondered what this summer would be like and what the boys would be like.

5 HOURS LATER

            When the plane landed I had to shake Bri really hard to wake her up. She still had 1D’s Kiss You blasting from her ear buds. I was so excited I could barely wait to get off the plane. Thank goodness it landed though because I was starving and definitely craving some of my aunt’s cooking. If she wasn’t a manager, she could definitely succeed as a chef. When we got off the plane, Aunt Diana was standing with her limo driver by the limo, waiting for us. We ran over and I gave her a big hug. After all it had been a year since I saw her. “Annie, my darling! I missed you!!” she said. 

“Missed you too!” I replied.

“Hi Diana,” Bri said also giving her a hug. My aunt insisted Bri call her by her first name. 

“Hello Bri how are you?” she said.

“Fine, just a bit hungry.”

“When we get back to the house, I start dinner,” Aunt Diana said smiling.

“I can’t wait to see your new house!” I said. “On the phone you said it was even bigger but I can’t even imagine a bigger house than your last one.”

            It’s true. Aunt Diana had the biggest house I ever saw. Her old house had tons of rooms but this new one had like double everything.

“Well darling, I’ll give you a grand tour when we get there.”

On the car ride to her house we caught up with each other. Bri and I told her about school and home back in theU.S.She told us about how busy she’s been and how she’s looking forward to a summer off. When we got to the house, my aunt unlocked the door and said welcome just like in a movie.

“Whoa,” me and Bri said simultaneously. My aunt really had gotten a mansion. When she gave us the grand tour I found out that there were 8 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, a kitchen so big it looked like you could fit 3 kitchens in it, 2 dining rooms, 3 lounge rooms, a basement that was a game room, workout room and indoor pool. She had a gigantic screened-in porch with two TVs, a wrap-around deck surrounding the whole house, and the biggest backyard pool I ever saw.

“How the hell did you afford all this?!” I asked.

“Oh, you know she said with a smile, “just a little money from the bank.”

“Yeah a little money,” Bri said in awe. I laughed.

“Well, make yourself at home, you’ll be here all summer,” my aunt said. “Oh and you might want to get settled before the boys get here because who knows how much stuff they’ll have.”