Chapter 4 - Personalities Show

Vote and Comment? Not a long author note.... Haha <3

Harry POV

Time to establish my room mate. I grab my bags and head up the stairs there are 12 rooms so everyone is rooming with 1 person and one room has 3 people. I walk down the rooms and look up at the names on the tags, this feels like boarding school all over again. I carry on and turns out my room is the one down the far end on the left I look up and see I am rooming with Louis. 

I chuck my bags down on one of the beds, this is seriously nice, we have a balcony and a toilet with a shower and bathroom and our own wardrobes seriously nice house. I could live here on my own apart from the fact there are 12 rooms. I am a little nervous because we had to have a good introduction because you know tomorrow morning we have a rose ceremony where 2 people are going home after one night. I mean leaving us with 23 contestants It's seriously crazy, I did my best but I have no idea. I wonder when my room mate will be heading up? 

I have such high hopes for my room mate as long as he doesn't fart in his sleep because I can't even handle that when Niall is staying at my house for a few nights well that's bad enough. The door creaks open as a tall boy in a tux around the same as mine walks in and flashes me a brilliant smile. "HEY! Harry right?" I smile, "Yeah hey Louis" He just began laughing. "What have i done now I only just met you and here you are cracking up...." He just chucked his stuff down and was really cracking up. "The s is silent like Loueeh not Louisss that sounds like a snake" 

"Dammit what a great impression", I grab his hand again, "Yeah hey! Loueh" He just smiles and slaps my back, "That's better curly" now it was my turn to chuckle. 

"Curly ae?" 

"Yeah Curly I mean look at these bad boys" he began playing with my curls.

"HEY! only my best friends do that" 

"Well then we will have to become best friends won't we"

 Louis gave me a wink, this guy is seriously cool and I have to remember to not let the competition get in the way of his cheekiness because I need at least someone cool to hang with when the going get's tough.

"Stop looking so serious curly, You don't want frown lines" He broke me out of my trance.

"Oh yeah haha sorry Lou" we both carried on unpacking.

Louis POV

His curls are awesome, I want some do you think I could chop them off in his sleep and you know glue them to my head? I think that would be pretty cool because his curls are just hypnotizing.

"It's not nice to stare Lou" 

Ohhh he's just about as cheeky as me...

"Who says I was?" I replied attempting to regain my cheeky status.

"Oh you didn't have to say anything I was watching you" haha i have a good comeback now

"You were watching me, so you were staring more like it" He laughed obviously realising I had him stranded there, he is actually such a cool guy. This 3 months might actually be cool, well unless he get's voted off early that can't happen!

"Curly you better not get voted off early because I don't want a different room mate"

"Aww Lou your only thinking about yourself"

"Actually well yeah ok maybe I was... I don't want you to go!" he just laughed.

"well let's just hope I get through tomorrow's rose ceremony"

"SHIT i totally forgot, yeah dammit well let's get up early and look handsome"

Harry just smiled, "It's a deal Lou"