Part 1 // I Cant Sleep

Luke's POV
x
*takes place on the bus*

I woke up to the sound of Ashton banging the counter tops with his drum sticks.
"Ashton! shut up before I shove those drum sticks up your ass!" screams Michael
I open my eyes, knowing that we have a show today in Phoenix.
I slumped out of my bunk not feeling the way I usually do. I feel different. not in a good way either.
"guys we are going to play a good show tonight!" yells Ashton
"I-um-sure!" I reply
"Luke, are you ok?" says Calum
I didn't know what to say so I got up from my bunk and went to the kitchen.
I got a piece of bread and put it in the toaster. after about 2 minutes, my toast was done. I got the Vegemite from the cabinet and spread it on my toast. knowing me being a typical Aussie of course I would choose Vegemite. I went to sit down at the table and suddenly I didn't want to eat. Michael came in and asked if I was ok.
"I dunno. I haven't been feeling right ever since I woke up."
"I hope you get better before the show! we really depend on you to be there!" Michael said.
I go to get dressed and I get stopped my Ashton on the way to the bathroom. "are you ok mate? you're not acting right" he said. I shrug my shoulders and walk to the bathroom. of course I wore concert attire. black skinny jeans and a Nirvana shirt. I grab my vans as I left the bathroom. I laid in my bunk the whole way to Phoenix. we got off the bus and the first thing that hits my ears is the screaming of fans. the one thing that I love to hear before a concert. we go to the room where our instruments are. I grab my black and white guitar. before I knew it we were on the stage. we started off the concert with "Don't Stop" and sang about 7 more songs and the concert was over.
All the boys and I get back on the bus and I check my Twitter to follow some fans and retweet some pics fan post from the concert we performed at tonight.
I go to the back and sit on the couch. Michael follows. "do you want to play COD?" I asked
"sure, but I'm warning you that you'll get your ass kicked!" said Michael.
after about an hours and a half of COD, Michael and I decided to go to sleep. we both got to our bunks and closed out curtains.
"goodnight Luke" said Michael
"goodnight" I replied
Michael just said goodnight to me. I'm the one who usually tells him goodnight. that shouldn't matter though. I try to find a comfortable to sleep in but it wasn't working. I wonder if Michael would mind if I went to cuddle with him. I grabbed my phone and went to Michael's bunk. I tried to stay as close away as possible. that didn't work. Michael's arm went over my torso and pulled me closer to him. I was facing his way so I laid my head on his shoulders and slowly fell asleep.
x
end of chapter 1! I hope you liked it! I'm going to go write chapter 2 right now so I don't have to keep updating:)