part 4 // im YOUR baby penguin

Michael's POV

i don't want Luke to leave me. he's to sensitive and just woke up from a coma. I'm afraid that he'll get hurt. "Luke?" I said quietly. "yes Mikey?" he replied. "I have a q-question" I said stuttering. "what's that?" he said. "can you promise me that you won't tell Ashton and Calum that were,um, sleeping together?" I said trying not to cry. "of course i promise! and we can't tell the fans either or the muke stuff will be something crazy." Luke said. "I'll be back. I'm going to the bathroom" As I walked out of my room, Ashton walked in.
Luke's POV

Ashton walked into Michael's room and sat down on the bed. "so umm. what where you and Michael doin in here?" said Ashton following with a smirk. "is it really any of your business?! I'm fed up with having zero privacy between us four! from this time on, if we have a secret, we keep it a secret! unless we decide to tell it aloud. now leave me alone!" I yelled at Ashton's face. Ashton got up and left. Michael stopped Ashton in the hallway "don't fucking touch me!" yelled Ashton.
Michael walked in and locked the door behind him. "what is his problem?" asked Michael. "I made him mad. I told him that it was none of his business about what we were doing and that I had zero privacy between the four of us" I said. "Luke, there's something I wanna say to you, I've kinda liked you. I don't want to turn gay for you and I'm sure you wouldn't want to do the same for me. but it's hard to knowing that we're best friends and that I-i-love you"
I didn't know what to say at this point. all I know is that Michael wouldn't turn gay for me but he said he loves me. I kinda like him to.
"Luke I'm YOUR baby penguin!" I don't want to be anyone else's! let's just be friends for now and see how things go" said Michael. we both laid back down on our backs and we took a small nap before Calum screaming woke us up. "Management called. we start the concerts back up in about a week!" I gave Michael a hug knowing that we would be performing again.
we go downstairs and we decide to go on a walk. "where's ash?" I said to Calum. "he got pissed off and left" said Calum. "oh. well Michael and I are going for a walk" I said. "ok, don't die!" said Calum jokingly. I grabbed my wallet and Michael followed me out the door. we walked to the nearest coffee shop and got something to drink. we walked in and sat in one of the booths. the waitress came over to us and took our orders. some dude kept eyeballing me and I felt awkward. the waitress came back with our coffee's and we hurried up and drank them "Luke, who is that dude that keeps staring at you?" said Michael. "i dunno, but let's leave before-" I was cut off by the guy who was staring at me. he had came over and sat down. "hello sexy" he said. "please leave. I'm trying to talk to my friend" I said nervously. "he can wait, come with me" said the guy. just as the guy grabbed my arm Michael stood up and punched the guy in the face. we got up and left. "as long as that guy gets up, I won't get in trouble" said Michael. "all I can say is thanks mate, who knows what could have happened if he took me with him" I said. I gave Michael a hug and we walked back to the house.

I'm having wayyy to much writing this but it's soooo good! I hope you like it though! :3