Chapter 11

'Oh wow really?' Meera shouts in excitement. 'Keep it down' Minho yells from the other room. 'Hyung. Do you have a girl in your house?' Taemin asks on the phone. 'She is my brother's acquaintance' Minho replies. 'Woah is she nice? Like are you fine living around a girl?' Taemin asked curiously. 'She is the most annoying person I have ever met' Minho complains. 'That just means she is nice. You have a way of exaggerating things' Taemin replies. 'I already lost my brother and house to her, did not know you would side with her too' Minho sighs to which Taemin chuckles. 

'Don't you have consideration about the person who is living in the house? Even the other person on call could hear you' Minho says walking out of his room. 'Well, that was worth the news.' Meera replies smiling. 'Why are you smiling so much?' Minho asks. 'I found a house. I am so happy in a week I won't be seeing your face first thing in the morning.' Meera breaks the news. 'Woah. As if I am dying to watch over you everyday' Minho scuffs. 

'Please don't ruin the good mood' Meera replies crossing her arms. 'Well when will you move out then?' Minho asks. 'By next Friday' Meera informs. 'God is so generous.' Minho comments as he moves to the kitchen to make his evening dinner. 'Hey are you making dinner?' Meera asks. 'No I am just going to watch everything cook itself' Minho replies.

'Well I was thinking of asking you for dinner' Meera says hesitantly. 'Asking me out?' Minho asks in shock. 'Hey not that type of asking you out, I was just thankful you did not kick me out the house right away when you arrived. The thank you dinner.' Meera explains. 

'I don't eat junk like you' Minho replies. 'Is that a yes? I will try finding something nice. I know you like eating a lot.' Meera said clapping. 'Don't get too excited, I had to go out anyway.' Minho says picking his phone. 'Where? SM entertainment?' Meera asks curious. 'For a girl who is not a fan, you sure are excited about it.' Minho smirks. 'Yeah because it is Super Junior, Exo, Nct, redvelvet's entertainment too' Meera replies sticking out her tongue. 

'You are such a disrespectful girl, do you know that?' Minho sighs. 'Hey I know it because of my bestie. Sm runs in her veins.' Meera chuckles. 'Just go get ready' Minho asks before closing his bedroom door.

'Shouldn't you be wearing something more. Where is the cap or a mask?' Meera asks getting in the car. 'That draws more suspicion' Minho replies setting the navigation. 'Hey. Lets go here. Its famous I checked.'  Meera says brushing his fingers and enters a location.

'You want to eat chicken? Now?' Minho asks. 'Why what's wrong?. Any time is perfect for chicken' Meera comments. They drive back in silence to the place as Meera goes through 

'I know you took me here because they don't serve single portions' Minho glared. 'Hey no why do you think like that?' Meera replies suppressing her laugh as Minho pointed to a poster which said "No single servings". 'I don't even have an appetite after knowing you have taken me for granted' Minho replies narrowing his eyes. 'Hey. Its not like that. Please enjoy Minho-shi before someone figures out its you' Meera requests handing him a fried chicken piece. 'That's the first time you did something nice' Minho replies taking a bite.

'What calling you Minho-shi is nice? I can be civil okay. Minho shi. Choi Minho shi.' Meera giggled at the newly made peace with Minho. 'Yaa stop it now, you will get me caught' Minho replied smiled back.